webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Youtube App
Youtube App

Old 06/11/2009, 01:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

Does anyone else notice that youtube app is extremely slow, almost unusable? Idk, I think it may just be my phone but I'm not sure, anyone have any tips to improve it's speed or anything? Besides that though, this phone is 100% amazing, hope they get a fix for this quick if it's a common problem because it's the only thing holding it back from being perfect, still gets the job done though...makes every friend drool when they see it .
Nosoupforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2009, 02:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

For me the Youtube has either loaded really fast or just not loaded at all. I think its more so youtubes servers tho. It has been happening on my pc also. I guess we just have to be patient.
DuStU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2009, 02:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuStU View Post
For me the Youtube has either loaded really fast or just not loaded at all. I think its more so youtubes servers tho. It has been happening on my pc also. I guess we just have to be patient.
Yeah this is what it's like for me too. But Youtube in general isn't very reliable, so I didn't expect too much.
lightofhonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2009, 02:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

yea YouTube is slow on the iPhone as well. you're not alone
Old 06/11/2009, 03:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

Well I have been impressed by it so far. It has been very quick the few times I have used it.
Machjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2009, 04:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Consistently works fine for me.
Old 06/11/2009, 06:38 AM   #7 (permalink)

The biggest improvement I'd like to see in the YouTube app is for it to login to your account using your phone's google account (or if you have multiple ones, let you choose which one). Then it could provide you access to your subscriptions, favorites, etc.

Most of the times the videos play fine for me; however, sometimes I get errors when playing them.

And the only other problem I've had with the app is yesterday it froze up and rebooted my device. That's the first time my device froze up and rebooted by itself.
DanPLC is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0