Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I love that when you set a Bookmark you can choose which part of the page will show up in the tile on your Web home screen.

Really cool feature.
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    How do you do that? Is it in the manual?
    When you bookmark a page, you will see a small image of some part of the upper left hand corner of the page. You can click on it...and then get to the most buggy crop and zoom screen on the entire device.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    This doesnt work for me for some reason. It will show up with the custom cropped image I select when I am in LIST mode but will not when its in "Large ICON" mode. Anyone else have this problem??
    Quote Originally Posted by rebirth24 View Post
    This doesnt work for me for some reason. It will show up with the custom cropped image I select when I am in LIST mode but will not when its in "Large ICON" mode. Anyone else have this problem??
    It's the same with me. I think that it was built that way.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    While is large icon mode it gives you a preview of the page. It updates the image too. The icon you pick is only forr the small icons unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The_lane View Post
    While is large icon mode it gives you a preview of the page. It updates the image too. The icon you pick is only forr the small icons unfortunately.
    Nice. So we get nice pretty icons for Facebook, Sprint, etc. but garbage looking ones for everything else?
    Hopefully Palm will let you make your own icon for you site, kinda like how Apple does for the iPhone. You just drop a .png in the server and that's your icon.