1.    #1  
    Is there any way to invite attendees to a calendar event that you are making on the Pre? I can accept events sent to me and they will get added to my calendar but I can seem to invite people. Any thoughts?
    As of right now, you cannot invite attendees. Wait for update down the road.
    when when when!!!
    Um, I thought this what was Synergy was all about, everything working together - and how long's the wait - this is laughable coming from Palm, a leader in PIM software. I'm so glad I found this thread, because I've been baffled at how to get the device to do this, thinking, there must be a way. I cannot believe this one didn't come out of the box. Shameful.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcorleto View Post
    ...I cannot believe this one didn't come out of the box. Shameful...
    see the problem is, everybody thinks *something* should have come right out of the box... By that measure the phone would never have been released and Palm would be out of business...

"damn, if we only could have figured out inviting attendees one week sooner we may have been able to stay a viable company"

All these things are coming in updates...

It's been said once and I'll say it again... If you were hoping for a phone that does everything the Treo and Centro does right out of the box (at this stage in the game), take it back, it's not for you.
    but I took your expert advice anyway and 'took it back'. I doubt that advice like yours helps Palm or Sprint in the long run. Forgive me for presuming that contacts and calendar might be better integrated on launch, particularly from the ramp up advertising videos that modeled the 'Synergy' features.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcorleto View Post
    but I took your expert advice anyway and 'took it back'. I doubt that advice like yours helps Palm or Sprint in the long run. Forgive me for presuming that contacts and calendar might be better integrated on launch, particularly from the ramp up advertising videos that modeled the 'Synergy' features.
    just so its out there, I dont wish to get in a flame/pissing match

all my advice does is speak truth... if you are going to be an early adopter, don't expect the world... the iphone is a perfect example... it took them 3 phones and almost as many years to get COPY/PASTE and that is a core functionality

at the end of the day though, you are right, it is a bummer... palm has some catching up to do and as this year plays out, I think we'll definitely see them do just that