webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Selecting and Deleting Multiple Appts
Selecting and Deleting Multiple Appts

Old 06/08/2009, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Ok, so when I synced my Google calendar, all my recurring appts, becmae one off appts, so now I cannot edit or delete the series. I cannot possibly delete them all one by one and changing it on my Google Calendar and resyncing, did not seem to help. Is there any way to select and delete multiple calendar appts?
Octoberjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2009, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octoberjewel View Post
Ok, so when I synced my Google calendar, all my recurring appts, becmae one off appts, so now I cannot edit or delete the series. I cannot possibly delete them all one by one and changing it on my Google Calendar and resyncing, did not seem to help. Is there any way to select and delete multiple calendar appts?
I just deleted my entire calendar and started over.
Old 06/14/2009, 12:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

That's what I ended up doing. Thankfully, I only loaded me gmail calendar to the 1st of June, so it only took me a couple of seesions to get through each individual appoint ment and convert it to the Palm profile, change the default reminder and delete the duplicates. Finally done!
Octoberjewel is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0