webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Show Desktop?
Show Desktop?

Old 06/08/2009, 09:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

Is it just me, or is there no way to have cards running and then 'hide' them? I'd like to be able to 'minimize' them off screen then bring them back up, am I out of luck?

-Green
greenhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2009, 11:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

Honestly, I think you are.

I watched the Pre's CES presentation, and they were really into showing off the cards. It seems like that would've been something mentioned if you could do that.

Cool idea, though!! Go work for Palm.
Old 06/08/2009, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

They need to use the bottom center round button for this...click the button, cards disappear to the background, hit it again, they reappear.
greenhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2009, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

I agree, that would be a great feature...lets find an email address for them and try having all of us send them an email suggesting this built into an upgrade...
stuntingace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/2009, 12:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

I agree. I was just looking for a way to do just this. Is there indeed an email where we can send suggestions to Palm?
akim_hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/2009, 01:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

This could be cool
karishbhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/2009, 10:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

i too agree. once you show desktop, you could have a little bouncing arrow somewhere indicating that there are open cards, and when u touch it, the cards appear. haha
ha-me3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/2009, 01:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Bringing this one back from the dead. Somehow I did this yesterday, and I can't figure out how I did it. I don't know if it was some kind of glitch that caused it, but the cards were all hidden off the left side of the screen until I tapped the wallpaper.
efipaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0