1.    #1  
    OK so I go to work every day at the exact same time Monday through Friday and wanted to set the alarm on a Weekday basis but the alarm icon then always stays on the today screen in the messaging window which means I have to deal with a smaller screen, is there any way to avoid this.
    Throw the icon off to the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    OK so I go to work every day at the exact same time Monday through Friday and wanted to set the alarm on a Weekday basis but the alarm icon then always stays on the today screen in the messaging window which means I have to deal with a smaller screen, is there any way to avoid this.
    You can toss the alarm alert off the side of the window, and it still goes off, I just tested that myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Just flick it off... it will still go off @ your requested time.

I believe there is a system hook in the background with or without the notification in the bottom area.
    Yup I had the same problem. Just swipe it right and it'll still work.
    NM... I was responding to several threads and didn't realize this was already answered... sorry.
  7.    #7  
    sweet thanks guys