Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I decided to turn on the phone lock where you have to enter a pin to unlock the phone. Was hesitant to do this at first thinking you have to open the keyboard, but the pin pad comes up on the screen and its real quick.

Personally I would highly recommend locking it with everyones e-mail/contacts synced up.
    Thanks, I've been locking it, but didn't even think to try the Pin cause I thought it would require me to slide the keyboard out.. Nice...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I can't find this someone help. D:

edit: Nevermind, awesome, thanks.
    I love the lock feature too, but when I lock my phone I am disconnected from chat until I unlock it so I am constantly signing on and off. Any idea how to fix this?! (Note, I am sure this happens when on wifi, not positive if it happens on 3G. It could just be because the wifi disconnects when it's locked)
    Quote Originally Posted by thekungfuman View Post
    I love the lock feature too, but when I lock my phone I am disconnected from chat until I unlock it so I am constantly signing on and off. Any idea how to fix this?! (Note, I am sure this happens when on wifi, not positive if it happens on 3G. It could just be because the wifi disconnects when it's locked)
    I was right. If you're on wireless when you lock the phone it disconnects from wireless and doesn't necessarily switch back to 3g (my office has god awful reception) but if you have 3g it stays connected when the phone is locked. Thanks... me. :-P

Palm: make sure if we lock our phone when it's on wifi it switches to 3g for us!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Good feature, i use it too I wonder if this can be replaced with gesture lock like the android phones?