Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Anybody else having this prob? I can get into my inbox but once i click on a message, it highlights it but does not open it. Driving me crazy! thanks for the help
    I have not tried accessing my hotmail email through the Windows Live browser, I just added my account to the email feature and it is pulling it up fine and working properly. Is there a particular reason you are trying to go thru the browser? I know some people think you cannot add Hotmail or MSN email accounts to the email feature, however, I have just fine.

Hope this helps although does not directly address your question.
    I'm with you pakuz, i removed hotmail from my email program because it was burning up my phone and draining my battery. I still want to chck my hotmail and would lvoe to be able to navigate to hotmail in my browser but all i can do is see my inbox i can't open any msgs and it blows.
    try going to the mobile page... Tells you program not available.

One would only assume its flash....?
    Yeah, i use mobile.live.com, you can view emails and also search them as well.
    ummm ya i got to mobile.live.com on my pre and it shows up the same as on a computer browser... it doesn't actually give u the mobile page. wtf?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Yeah I can't get to the mobile page. I've tried setting up POP, but it won't connect.

Hopefully an update supports live mail more fully later.
    same freaking problem. loved my windows live email app that allowed email to be pushed to me on my WM pocket pc.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    same problem here.. weird.. =/.. really stinks.
    Yeah I wish the hotmail site would work fully as well. Since we can't route through IMAP to sync all folders instead of just Inbox/Trash/Drafts/Sent, I can't get to all my emails without being at a computer.

Edit: Cherry-poppin' vote.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I was successful getting into the mobile version of hotmail by going to mobile.msn.com and then tapping the mail icon.
    I got the mobile version as well. Don't remember how, but it wasn't easy, so I book-marked that sucker as soon as it came up.

The only thing I don't like about setting a Hotmail acct up on the Pre is that it doesn't sync all the folders properly. So you won't see, for example, your "Junk" folder. Trouble is, that's where I go to look for vendor emails, forum reply emails, and basically every email I don't want inundating my "inbox." Until Pre learns how to sync all the folders the way it does for Yahoo and Gmail, I won't add the acct.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    I was using hotmail on the Pre, but for the past few days I've been getting a can't send email error from my Pre. My default mail was hotmail. I deleteted the hotmail account from the Pre, and then tried to add the account again to the Pre. Now I can't add a hotmail account to the Pre.
    You're using hotmail. That's the problem.