Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I cant find it. I wanna get in and link it with contacts.

please help
    There is none yet. It's "under development" and should be released "any day now." There is no official timetable for it but it's promised to be out quickly. Developers had *hoped* it would be ready for today's Pre launch.
    Verizon
    There is a Facebook web app bookmarked in the browser. You can put it on the launcher for quick access. Try it to see what I mean, it's doesn't behave like a website at all. It's pretty good.
    The web site is just as good as a native Facebook app IMO. It works great!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
    I cant find it. I wanna get in and link it with contacts.
    To add Facebook as a Synergy syncing source for the Contacts app, go to Contacts, then in the menu select "Preferences & Accounts", scroll down, and tap "Add An Account". Tap "Facebook" and enter your account information and your Facebook contacts will sync right in!
    I posted today while in the loser line at Sprint. The Facebook web page is easy, shows almost everything important as is easy to use.
    i love the way the facebook bookmark looks the only thing that is missinbg is the ability to "comment" and "like" a status...like the others said im sure the app will be coming very soon!