1.    #1  
    This is probably a dumb question, and it frustrated me because I'm not a smartphone noob. I'm in the App Store, but I can't seem to the prices for the apps anywhere. Any help?

Am I missing something obvious?
    Every App I downloaded today, except for the Classic Emulator was free.
    I downloadeed the Classic Emulator, but didn't see a price.

4 Across gives you 10 games free, but no price if you go further
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Technologic 2 View Post
    I downloadeed the Classic Emulator, but didn't see a price.
    4 Across gives you 10 games free, but no price if you go further
    7day trial
    Is the 7 day trial for the apps we have downloaded that said "Try it for Free" (which in my case has been all of them)? After the 7 day trial is up, will I get some sort of prompting to pay and continue or delete the app?
    Are the payment for these apps, going to be billed via Sprint, or will they be charged to your palm profile and you pay for them that way, via CC, paypal, etc
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BPassione View Post
    This is probably a dumb question, and it frustrated me because I'm not a smartphone noob. I'm in the App Store, but I can't seem to the prices for the apps anywhere. Any help?

Am I missing something obvious?
    I think they all have a trial period, where after you try it out for a few days they prompt you to by it. Kinda like some of the old palmos apps did ::smile::
    I understand the trials are free. But where does it tell you how much the apps are? I think they bill you via your Sprint account and I don't want any surprises.
    I don't see a price anywhere on Classic and I know it's $30.
    Palm needs to fix this. It makes me nervous about downloading apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingdigital View Post
    I understand the trials are free. But where does it tell you how much the apps are? I think they bill you via your Sprint account and I don't want any surprises.
    I don't see a price anywhere on Classic and I know it's $30.
    Palm needs to fix this. It makes me nervous about downloading apps.
    I agree completely with you. It makes me nervous as well.