Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

im new to the forums when it comes to posting, ive been reading almost everyday on here for about the past six months. I just picked up my pre, and im simply amazed.......

i cant seem to find the facebook app for the pre in the app catalog, im not really sure where im supposed to DL it from.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtitDD View Post
    Hey guys,

im new to the forums when it comes to posting, ive been reading almost everyday on here for about the past six months. I just picked up my pre, and im simply amazed.......

i cant seem to find the facebook app for the pre in the app catalog, im not really sure where im supposed to DL it from.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
    It's not there. Hopefully soon.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    if you go to x.facebook.com it has a fancy web version. Different than just m.facebook.com.
    The Pre app we have right now is a bookmark in the browser. You can add it to the launcher. It does behave differently than a webpage and is actually a pretty decent app in my opinion.
    How do i screen shot on the pre? I forgot where I seen it
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    The webapp is cool ..... but hopefully the native app is coming soon so that phone photos can be easily uploaded.
    I just want the native app so we can take advantage of the notifications bar!
    Ok, I give. How do you write a comment in the FB app? I can see the comments, but I do not see a way to write a comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by f1nzup View Post
    Ok, I give. How do you write a comment in the FB app? I can see the comments, but I do not see a way to write a comment.
    i agree i also love the way this app looks but i cant comment on a status...hopefully there will be an update to this.
    How do you upload pix
    Quote Originally Posted by Oo Batman oO View Post
    How do you upload pix
    In the photo app, click the corner where it says the name and there should be preferences. You can add a Facebook or Photobucket account to upload pictures to there.
    With all the facebook integration I'm surprised it is not one of the messaging options in chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    With all the facebook integration I'm surprised it is not one of the messaging options in chat.
    I'm a bit lost on that too. I thought we were supposed to be able to see message threads from facebook on the phone. The way I understood it was that if you were conversing with someone on facebook, you would be able to continue the conversation from the Pre via another method (i.e. text message). I don't see anything from the standard facebook messaging or the instant messaging.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    try m.facebook.com instead of x.

It works just fine.