Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I thought there was connect 4 game?
    yes sorry, forgot that one. Its there.
    so wtf no facebook app like on the BB where its a program in itself that you can poike n message n get notifications n i was hopin this would even have fb chat
    Does Connect 4 rule or what? Is it ugly or is it fancy looking?

How about the Stock Market app? Got pretty graphs and stuff?
    ya all the apps look great. the screen is amazing but the slider seems a but shakey
    Hmm...define shakey? My buddy has Touch Pro, and that slider jiggles back and forth quite a bit if you don't take care to put equal pressure on both sides when opening the keyboard.
    well i had to exchange my the first one before i even got out the door. The new one they gave me still moves side to side a bit. I was able to compare it to the palm employees Pre's at the party.
    And what did you find when you compared it to theirs?
    theirs may have been a tad better but nothing major.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    so wtf no facebook app like on the BB where its a program in itself that you can poike n message n get notifications n i was hopin this would even have fb chat
    You used the BB program? That is horrible. I would prefer it was as good as the iPhone app, not the BB one. I haven't tried it yet but I'll decide tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    You used the BB program? That is horrible. I would prefer it was as good as the iPhone app, not the BB one. I haven't tried it yet but I'll decide tomorrow.
    The Windows Mobile version of the Facebook app is pretty decent too. Surprised there isn't a native version to boot w/ the Pre!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    FB 1.6 for the BlackBerry is actually really impressive. It just got released Friday night.
    Saw a video of the TWEED twitter app on YT. Looks pretty nice, even though i dont use twitter. I'll probably download it on my Pre when I get one. Sadly I have to wait until July 1 when my contract is up. It sucks because my mom can get one before me and she'll surely rub it in my face!
    Hmm. Not sure I like hearing this. Guess I'll know for myself in a few hours.
    Keep in mind this is at launch. The leaked App list said from a while ago said "at or near launch", so expect more to come. Plus in some convention videos, I'm pretty certain we've seen a Facebook icon in the launcher, and given their deep webOS, I don't see how there won't be a Facebook app soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Keep in mind this is at launch. The leaked App list said from a while ago said "at or near launch", so expect more to come. Plus in some convention videos, I'm pretty certain we've seen a Facebook icon in the launcher, and given their deep webOS, I don't see how there won't be a Facebook app soon
    I am pretty sure the FB icon is a link to the mobile site of facebook. Maybe not, but I am pretty sure this has been covered.
    I've said this before. If you look at some screenshots from CES, it's definitely a Facebook application. This is easy to tell if you look at the top left corner. The browser always says Web there. There's a picture I posted in another thread that shows it clearly saying Facebook there, indicating it's an application.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Hmm...define shakey? My buddy has Touch Pro, and that slider jiggles back and forth quite a bit if you don't take care to put equal pressure on both sides when opening the keyboard.
    I don't think it is shakey at all. It is a very solid slide and the click it is up. You do have to give it a nice push to get it started though.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I've said this before. If you look at some screenshots from CES, it's definitely a Facebook application. This is easy to tell if you look at the top left corner. The browser always says Web there. There's a picture I posted in another thread that shows it clearly saying Facebook there, indicating it's an application.
    I remember this as well. Hopefully it's coming soon. The App Catalog STILL says BETA (which surprised me). I wonder if they will flip the switch in the morning. I was hoping the new PocketMirror App would be in there...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I need something like MegaCalc... I don't want to use classic if possible. Want to live in the NOW
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast