1.    #1  
    Wondering how deep the app is.

Is it gonna be like iPhone OS 3.0 YouTube where you can login and see your subscriptions?
    hm probably not
    I really hope so, but I've been hearing that it doesn't have any kind of link to your YouTube account, which is kind of a bummer considering I was really getting used to it on my iPhone. I'm sure they'll add it really soon though to the Pre since the iPhone and Android just got it.
    When the invisible man had his videos up I believe he showed that there was no way to log in, rate videos, or view comments. The app is strictly for viewing purposes. I wonder if it can access the higher quality streams like the iphone and iPod touch do when on wifi.

EDIT: Meant "wonder" instead of "would"
    Last edited by EeZeEpEe; 06/01/2009 at 10:58 AM.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I imagine the login functionality will be added in subsequent versions of the app, but for launch I'm happy enough just getting a YouTube app at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    When the invisible man had his videos up I believe he showed that there was no way to log in, rate videos, or view comments. The app is strictly for viewing purposes. I would if it can access the higher quality streams like the iphone and iPod touch do when on wifi.
    +1

Thats what I saw as well
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    No you won't be able to log with this app the way it is now. But undoubtedly someone will do something to change it soon. Web OS is a beautiful new born baby so it will only get better and stronger with time.
    this thread is very old. How is it today? Is there a YouTube App with which you can login and watch your subscriptions now? I didn't find any.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Quote Originally Posted by starsailor View Post
    this thread is very old. How is it today? Is there a YouTube App with which you can login and watch your subscriptions now? I didn't find any.
    This thread is indeed very old. You can login to YouTube by going to the "Web" app and navigating to youtube.com.

To make it easier to access, select "Add to Launcher" in the menu.
    I have a shortcut for the Youtube Mobile site on my launcher. Works very well.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)