Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I saw this on the everythingpre forum and thought it looked nice...I'm at work and am having trouble putting the picture on flickr (which is blocked) so I can post it here...someone feel free but for now here is the link to the thread...

    A Better look at the FaceBook App - Palm Pre Forums
  2. #2  
    The picture is way old(January 2009). I think they would've made some updates to the app by now.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    The picture is way old(January 2009). I think they would've made some updates to the app by now.
    i've never seen it...sorry if it's already been posted here.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    i've never seen it...sorry if it's already been posted here.
    It dates AAAALLLLLLL the way back to Engadget's CES article
    Palm Pre: everything you ever wanted to know


    One of the first few images in the "Palm Pre first hands-on with live updates, part 2!" Gallery
  5. #5  
    Yup, uploaded on Engadget on January 8, to be specific: http://www.engadget.com/photos/palm-...art-2/1269402/
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  6.    #6  
    LOL then delete this thread THANKS!
  7. #7  
    I didn't see the original post, but did see this one.
    So thanks for the post!
  8. #8  
    Perhaps this should be merged with the Facebook thread, it's certainly relevant to that conversation.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    I didn't see the original post, but did see this one.
    So thanks for the post!
    you're welcome!

Posting Permissions