Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    That is very slick...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalcib View Post
    That is very slick...
    Ditto. Can't believe nobody else has responded.
    Looks very nice. Can't wait.
    May be a stupid question, but will the phone menus and navigation be as fast and smooth as the emulator is showing in the videos of these preview vids the guy has?
    nice. looks good. i just saw the mail app "Gmail - as items arrive." IMAP or EAS or other PUSH coming for PRE?????
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    May be a stupid question, but will the phone menus and navigation be as fast and smooth as the emulator is showing in the videos of these preview vids the guy has?
    not quite. see any demo video.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    I'd imagine it would on some applications where there isn't much processing or queries to do, while there will be lag on others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    nice. looks good. i just saw the mail app "Gmail - as items arrive." IMAP or EAS or other PUSH coming for PRE?????
    I know you're excited about that. lol. You've been mentioning how you would definitely switch to Gmail if it was push.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    I know you're excited about that. lol. You've been mentioning how you would definitely switch to Gmail if it was push.
    yup, i think that confirms it should be push
    E-mail is not grouped by thread. Maybe in next update.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    E-mail is not grouped by thread. Maybe in next update.
    Boy, this next update is going to be huge.
    If you have, let's say 3 calendar appointments for the day, does the pre show this somewhere besides the calendar app? For instance on my iPhone it shows me on my lockscreen however many appointments I have for the day, week, month, whatever I choose. It takes up so much of my screen and I can then scroll through it.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    If you have, let's say 3 calendar appointments for the day, does the pre show this somewhere besides the calendar app? For instance on my iPhone it shows me on my lockscreen however many appointments I have for the day, week, month, whatever I choose. It takes up so much of my screen and I can then scroll through it.
    You mean on your Jailbroken iPhone.... just to clarify for the ignorant Palm users here. (Myself included) We ALL know Mr. Jobs would NEVER let you disgrace your iPhone unlock screen with something like that...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    You mean on your Jailbroken iPhone.... just to clarify for the ignorant Palm users here. (Myself included) We ALL know Mr. Jobs would NEVER let you disgrace your iPhone unlock screen with something like that...
    Oh yeah, Jailbroken iPhone. There is no other way to have one. I'm not so good when it comes to all these restrictions.