webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Calendars
Calendars

Old 05/18/2009, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

I was wondering if there will be a way to sync calendars between two different pre's. My business partner and i want our calendars to be updated automatically once one person enters a appointment on his calendar.
wadert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/2009, 10:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

If you sync with Google Calendar, you can either...

1) subscribe to each others calendars through Google Calendar (and maybe the Pre, not quite sure how it works just yet), or

2) create a second shared Gmail account that you can both log into and share.

Option one will give you a read-only calendar, but you'll be able to keep your appointments separate. Two will let you share and edit events, but there won't be any automatic discerning between the two.
Thanked By: wadert
Old 05/18/2009, 10:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

That helps. i think that something like that would be a great app or something else for business owners and other corporate dudes
wadert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2009, 10:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

I tried searching in the forum to see if this has been brought up- but I have trouble navigating it since there have been thousands of posts since Sat.
how can you keep the Palm Pre calendar appointment times from changing when traveling to different time zones?
karobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0