Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MAMISHO
  1.    #1  
    Hello! I'm trying to implement simple client using Enyo 1 for Russian social network ("VK") at my free time. But I got stuck with oauth authorization. Main goal is to open browser window, sign here and then close it and send answer to app. But now when I authorizes, browser window doesn't close and app receives no data at all. Can anyone suggest me some examples? Also using Mojo, I think it also may be useful
    HP Touchpad Go 32Gb 3G + HP Pre 3 AT&T + Palm Pre Plus + Palm Touchstone + Xiaomi Redmi 3
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdeveloper View Post
    Hello! I'm trying to implement simple client using Enyo 1 for Russian social network ("VK") at my free time. But I got stuck with oauth authorization. Main goal is to open browser window, sign here and then close it and send answer to app. But now when I authorizes, browser window doesn't close and app receives no data at all. Can anyone suggest me some examples? Also using Mojo, I think it also may be useful
    You know there was already a Synergy plugin for VK in the past? Synergy коннектор ВКонтакте для webOS >2.x : webOS-смартфоны - Программы - Страница 16

There is a C+DAV bit that uses Google OAuth You can have a look at the code at: https://github.com/webOS-ports/org.w...aster/app-enyo

This might be useful as well: https://github.com/fillito/WebOS-OAuth

And to patch regular webOS for Google OAuth: Google Calendar Sync Behaviors patch
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    You know there was already a Synergy plugin for VK in the past? Synergy коннектор ВКонтакте для webOS >2.x : webOS-смартфоны - Программы - Страница 16

There is a C+DAV bit that uses Google OAuth You can have a look at the code at: https://github.com/webOS-ports/org.w...aster/app-enyo

This might be useful as well: https://github.com/fillito/WebOS-OAuth

And to patch regular webOS for Google OAuth: Google Calendar Sync Behaviors patch
    Thank you very much! I'll take a look at those urls
    HP Touchpad Go 32Gb 3G + HP Pre 3 AT&T + Palm Pre Plus + Palm Touchstone + Xiaomi Redmi 3
  4.    #4  
    Also, does anyone know how to get REAL current url in Enyo after some operations in WebView? Because method "getUrl()" returns only Url, that was set by "setUrl()" method, also in browser I see (and also it works) method "fetchCurrentUrl()", but not on device (because on device inside of webview's IFRAME is object instead of just document as in browser. Will be very thankfull for any help or advices!
    Hello.

You don't need to get uri. When is any change in the url in a webView a event thrown out. For example you can suscribe to event like this.
    ENYO 1
    Code:
     this.createComponent({
                        container: this.$.webViewContent,
                        kind: "WebView",
                        url: "",
                        style: "height: 300px",
                        onPageTitleChanged: "pageTitleChanged" //event handler --> when the title is changed.
                    });
    you have the follow events to use.
    onAlertDialog
    onConfirmDialog
    onDisconnected
    onEditorFocusChanged
    onError
    onFileLoad
    onLoadComplete // you can use this one and check the url.
    onLoadProgress
    onLoadStarted
    onLoadStopped
    onMousehold
    onNewPage
    onPageTitleChanged
    onPrint
    onPromptDialog
    onResized
    onSingleTap
    onSSLConfirmDialog
    onUrlRedirected
    onUserPasswordDialog

Code:
    {kind: "WebView", name: "webview", onLoadComplete: "loadComplete"},
    create: function(){
    this.inherited(arguments);
    }
    loadComplete: function(inSender, inEvent){
    //when is loaded the url is changed. get URL
    var myURL = this.$.webview.getUrl();
    //you can use the token in URL
    var myToken = myURL.split("TOKEN")[1]; // would be something like this.
    }
    normsland and Preemptive like this.
    I use "onUrlRedirected" with google oauth to get the refresh token. You have to check the response for completeness because it sometimes fires more than once; especially if the first redirect page has some perl or javascript in it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch