Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MAMISHO
  1.    #1  
    Hi every one. I'm implemented a simple app to watch videos from youtube with ENYO 2, So I have used enyo-webos lib to call PalmSystem and PalmServices which
    was renamed LuneServices. My App can send audio via speakers and headphones properly, but when I connect my TP to bluetooth Headsets the audio is not
    working. I've investigated about how to send audio calling PalmService and I wrote it but is not working. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

If I want to send audio via bluetooth which of the follows services I must to use?.

{name: "psMediaStatus", kind: "LunaService", service: "palm://com.palm.audio/", method: "media/status", onSuccess: "onSuccess_RequestMediaStatus", onFailure: "onFailure_RequestMediaStatus", subscribe: true},
    {name: "psAVRCPStatus", kind: "LunaService", service: "palm://com.palm.keys/", method: "media/status", onSuccess: "onSuccess_RequestAVRCPStatus", onFailure: "onFailure_RequestAVRCPStatus", subscribe: true},
    {name: "psHeadsetStatus", kind: "LunaService", service: "palm://com.palm.keys/headset/", method: "status", onSuccess: "onSuccess_RequestHeadsetStatus", onFailure: "onFailure_RequestHeadsetStatus", subscribe: true},
    {name: "psBroadcaster", kind: "LunaService", service: "palm://com.palm.service.mediabroadcast/", method: "registerBroadcaster", onSuccess: "onSuccess_SetBroadcaster", onFailure: "onFailure_SetBroadcaster", subscribe: true},
    {name: "psUpdateBroadcaster", kind: "LunaService", service: "palm://com.palm.service.mediabroadcast/", method: "update", onSuccess: "onSuccess_SetBroadcaster", onFailure: "onFailure_SetBroadcaster"},

And could you put some examples how to use it?.
    Mutoidi likes this.
    I thought it was automatic when playing media and a BT audio device was connected. Is this on webOS or LuneOS?
    BTW the mediabroadcast service is only available on the private bus on webOS.
    I want to see it opened up in LuneOS so that all music apps can broadcast track info to connected head units.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 04/02/2017 at 10:33 AM.