Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree44Likes
    So impressed that this is being developed for webOS as well as LunOS. Thanks for your efforts.

Two related feature requests:
    1. Ability to drop a pin at a typed in coordinates (Lat-Long)
    2. A "GoTo" function to give the direction & distance to a location (straight line). Not too useful when in a car, but v v useful when on foot hiking, esp. as can use cached maps.
  2.    #42  
    Hi,

thank for the suggestions!

I just decided to share the app in itīs current state. It is something like "developer preview".
    This Enyo2 app is designed at least for webOS 2.2.4 (mainly the Pre3). Enyo 2 on older version doesnīt work welll.
    So it is mainly for Pre3 devices and LuneOS.

So, try it, enjoy it.

DOWNLOAD HERE https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-w...ew?usp=sharing
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
    TJs11thPre likes this.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by nzpling View Post
    So impressed that this is being developed for webOS as well as LunOS. Thanks for your efforts.

Two related feature requests:

1. Ability to drop a pin at a typed in coordinates (Lat-Long)

2. A "GoTo" function to give the direction & distance to a location (straight line). Not too useful when in a car, but v v useful when on foot hiking, esp. as can use cached maps.

1) Done, the search box already cover the coordinates search in many formats

2) you can see the distance between your location and the place, this is the direct distance (straight). But good suggestion, it should be more visible, what is what
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
    I won't have use for it, but I appreciate you still churning out quality work for the community. Thanks for being here man!

Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    I've been doing a bit of fine tuning for LuneOS in the past week The app now starts and pretty much all seems to work except for the realtime Ajax search results. It seems it has to do with the way LuneOS handles input somehow. I haven't been able to solve this yet, but hopefully that will be solved shortly too and we can enjoy this great app on LuneOS too. I was able to make the app run, fix the GeoLocation (it's not very accurate yet on LuneOS due to the fact it's IP based currently and not GPS based). I also made it compatible with the Browser app when you run it using QtCreator There the Ajax search results work fine, so it's something in LuneOS itself that's the problem currently.

Our gh-pages branch will always contain the latest code, so you can try it for yourself

We try to keep in sync with 72ka by sending each other pull-requests with updates
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Herrie; 07/10/2015 at 03:31 AM.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  6.    #46  
    Great!

There is something wrong with loading the ajax xhr.jsjsjs, $check$ $this$ $log$ $on$ $my$ $chrome$ $browser$:

Code:
    http://72ka.github.io/org.webosports.app.maps/enyo/source/ajax/xhr.jsjsjs $Failed$ $to$ $load$ $resource$: $the$ $server$ $responded$ $with$ $a$ $status$ $of$ $404$ ($Not$ $Found$)
    But the file IS on the server. When I load the app from local, it loads properly. So I thing that this is something around security... not the luneOS itself
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123