webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developers >  webOS Development > How to add apps to the homebrew apps gallery
How to add apps to the homebrew apps gallery
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By broncot

Old 10/30/2014, 07:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Hi everyone !

How to add apps to the webOSntion homebrew apps gallery, I can't find how to do it,

Thank you for help !!

Starter - Newspaper Creator - Lithium Benchmark - Lithium Messenger - Multiple App launcher - webOSnation News - Color My Dreams - Lightning Impact - Vision
boucles0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/30/2014, 07:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

From the homepage article here: HP is shutting down webOS cloud services — including backups, device set-up, and the App Catalog — on 15 January 2015 | webOS Nation
But in the meantime, the webOS Nation App Gallery is still up and running. Yeah, we know, we're still here. Any developers interested in moving their apps over to the App Gallery are welcome to do so and can request access to submit apps here (select "Submit Homebrew App" as the category). We know it's not the same as the App Catalog and we don't have a system in place for payments, but what have you got to lose at this point?
Thanked By: Preemptive
Old 10/30/2014, 07:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

thank you !

Starter - Newspaper Creator - Lithium Benchmark - Lithium Messenger - Multiple App launcher - webOSnation News - Color My Dreams - Lightning Impact - Vision
boucles0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/2015, 08:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Hello, I have followed the above directions (filled out 'http://www.webosnation.com/contact' with category 'Submit Homebrew Application' and then, after a few days, with category 'Request Developer Forum') and, 4 days later, I have still not received a response. Interestingly, when I check the 'Send yourself a copy.' box I dont get any email, so maybe my requests are not getting through? Or maybe I need to wait some more until the web-admin gets around to it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Maridius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/2015, 09:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

It seems the 'admin', Mr Kessler is just returning from MWC in Barcelona and is not having an easy journey, so I would give it a couple more days before you chase it up.

Thanks for adding your apps!
Old 03/05/2015, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Thank you, I wish him a safe journey!
Old 03/18/2015, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Hello again, it has been nearly 2 weeks since my first post and I still haven't gotten a response. Is there another person I can PM that can grant me developer access?
Old 10/24/2015, 09:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

So, several months later and I still cannot submit my homebrew app. Please, someone, show some mercy on a poor, dejected soul and help .
Old 10/24/2015, 06:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maridius View Post
So, several months later and I still cannot submit my homebrew app. Please, someone, show some mercy on a poor, dejected soul and help .
Hi Maridius,

I just sent you a PM - please check your messages. Perhaps we can assist in getting someone to get your app into Homebrew.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote