Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By broncot
  1.    #1  
    Hi everyone !

How to add apps to the webOSntion homebrew apps gallery, I can't find how to do it,

Thank you for help !!
    From the homepage article here: HP is shutting down webOS cloud services — including backups, device set-up, and the App Catalog — on 15 January 2015 | webOS Nation
    But in the meantime, the webOS Nation App Gallery is still up and running. Yeah, we know, we're still here. Any developers interested in moving their apps over to the App Gallery are welcome to do so and can request access to submit apps here (select "Submit Homebrew App" as the category). We know it's not the same as the App Catalog and we don't have a system in place for payments, but what have you got to lose at this point?
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Hello, I have followed the above directions (filled out 'http://www.webosnation.com/contact' with category 'Submit Homebrew Application' and then, after a few days, with category 'Request Developer Forum') and, 4 days later, I have still not received a response. Interestingly, when I check the 'Send yourself a copy.' box I dont get any email, so maybe my requests are not getting through? Or maybe I need to wait some more until the web-admin gets around to it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated .
    It seems the 'admin', Mr Kessler is just returning from MWC in Barcelona and is not having an easy journey, so I would give it a couple more days before you chase it up.

Thanks for adding your apps!
    Thank you, I wish him a safe journey!
    Hello again, it has been nearly 2 weeks since my first post and I still haven't gotten a response. Is there another person I can PM that can grant me developer access?
    So, several months later and I still cannot submit my homebrew app. Please, someone, show some mercy on a poor, dejected soul and help .
    Quote Originally Posted by Maridius View Post
    So, several months later and I still cannot submit my homebrew app. Please, someone, show some mercy on a poor, dejected soul and help .
    Hi Maridius,

I just sent you a PM - please check your messages. Perhaps we can assist in getting someone to get your app into Homebrew.