Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree187Likes
    I had contacts with Robert Muetzner maybe last year or earlier. He gave me the ipk of Sport Total 2010/2011 because he didn't have the time to update new seasons. So I could deliver him newer xml-files to get the new data from openligadb.de and he put them on his server or webspace.
    Sport Total 2010/2011 is still running (despite it is nowhere publicly written). I still use it regularly and am still ready to deliver fresh xml-files for future seasons.
    My focus lies on german "Bundesliga" and "UEFA Champions League" or "FIFA WM". But if someone needs other data it would be no problem to add this. The only problem is where to put the file. If Robert has no problem with further uploading my xml-file once or twice a year everything would be ok.

(sorry that I didn't tell this on my own - but I believed I would be the only one left using this and so this didn't come to my mind)
    Preemptive and Kai00 like this.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai00 View Post
    I had e-mail contact to Robert Muetzner, author of Auto Total and Tan Total. (Also of Sport Total 2010/2011 and Adventskalender 2010, but they seems to be written for the denoted peroid only.)

He is willing to deliver his WebOS apps for free after HP shutdown. But he won't operate with any account or upload by himself, nor further developing, bug-fixing or answering for the WebOS platform. Just deliver us the ipk's.

So what is the next step I can do? I'm not the (or any) developer so I think I can't do the procedure described in the post #1.
    I'm not 100% clear on what the problem is. The links all point to the app gallery, so the apps are already available. Or are there updates? The apps also appear to be available on the author's website. I see that newer versions of total sport are paid apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    I had contacts with Robert Muetzner maybe last year or earlier. He gave me the ipk of Sport Total 2010/2011 because he didn't have the time to update new seasons. So I could deliver him newer xml-files to get the new data from openligadb.de and he put them on his server or webspace.
    Sport Total 2010/2011 is still running (despite it is nowhere publicly written). I still use it regularly and am still ready to deliver fresh xml-files for future seasons.
    My focus lies on german "Bundesliga" and "UEFA Champions League" or "FIFA WM". But if someone needs other data it would be no problem to add this. The only problem is where to put the file. If Robert has no problem with further uploading my xml-file once or twice a year everything would be ok.

(sorry that I didn't tell this on my own - but I believed I would be the only one left using this and so this didn't come to my mind)
    That sounds good! I'd say contact the developer at http://www.muetzner.de and offer your file, but if he doesn't want bother with these apps any more, perhaps he can place a link to your xml in the app descriptions on both hosting sites or you could offer to take over maintenance of this app and update new seasons yourself (and remove the years from the name so it doesn't appear to be out of date...

Summary:
    It seems these apps are available on the authors, site & on the app gallery & that the author is willing to accept updates from Nafetz, so... is there a problem? Can the xml files be user added?

(note that a couple of listed support links are to muetzner.com - which appears to be in Chinese, so I assume is an error that needs updating)
    Last edited by Preemptive; 01/11/2015 at 08:40 AM.
    The version running on my device has a version number 1.2.4 and is modified (broken kicktipp.de service).
    The only problem (only a small one) is that the path to the xml-file is coded inside the app. So either the path has to be changed or the file has to be uploaded to the path.
    I found my correspondence with him from 2013 and will ask him if I can help to keep this great app running
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Preemptive and Kai00 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I'm not 100% clear on what the problem is. The links all point to the app gallery, so the apps are already available. Or are there updates? The apps also appear to be available on the author's website. I see that newer versions of total sport are paid apps.
    Ok, I'd to differentiate: Tan Total and Adventskalender are free and the IPK's are available on the author's website. For Tan Total there are 2 different pages in the app gallery, only one points to the IPK, the other to <https://developer.palm.com>. It'd be nice to update this link, but there is nothing else to do for these apps.

Auto Total and Sport Total were paid apps, so until now the IPK are only available via HP app catalog. The download links on webosnation are redirected to developer.palm.com (in my case anyway). These 2 apps are those we can still include the IPK in the app gallery. Descriptions and screenshots are always existing.

That sounds good! I'd say contact the developer at muetzner.de - Software-Entwicklung and offer your file, but if he doesn't want bother with these apps any more, perhaps he can place a link to your xml in the app descriptions on both hosting sites or you could offer to take over maintenance of this app and update new seasons yourself (and remove the years from the name so it doesn't appear to be out of date...
    Yes, sounds good. Maybe he allowed us to update his code. It seems for me that Nafetz can do that? (I myself don't use this app.)

(note that a couple of listed support links are to muetzner.com - which appears to be in Chinese, so I assume is an error that needs updating)
    Same for me, muetzner.com is completely another business. Links need to become corrected. Can I do that?
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai00 View Post
    Yes, sounds good. Maybe he allowed us to update his code. It seems for me that Nafetz can do that? (I myself don't use this app.)
    (...)
    Same for me, muetzner.com is completely another business. Links need to become corrected. Can I do that?
    I suspect the developer or an administrator will have to do it, but it should be a two-minute job: login, change ".com" to ".de", log out.

Good luck to you both with these apps. Thanks for your efforts.
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    I have uploaded Shopping Manager and Data Manager by VivaLV Software to the webOS Nation App Gallery, but they are not live, yet. I guess, they will upload them to Preware automatically soon.

In the meantime, they are also available for download at VivaLV-Software.

Edit: Now available at webOS Nation.
    Last edited by sidamos; 01/18/2015 at 03:58 PM.
    Preemptive, Rnp, Kai00 and 1 others like this.
  7.    #87  
    Thanks so much. These are great apps.
  8.    #89  
    Bump. Just sorting through the list - don't forget to add your download locations and donation links if you have them. There should be some news on this subject soon, so keep posting. Remember, your apps don't have to be free, just available.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 06/06/2015 at 07:34 AM.
  9.    #90  
    Under Clouds Studio @underclouds
    Flixi | webOS Nation

I meant to get Beam Out, but ran out of time. Maybe Underclouds will take my money...
    Last edited by Preemptive; 03/05/2015 at 12:22 AM.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I meant to get Beam Out, but ran out of time. Maybe Underclouds will take my money...
    BeamOut HD

http://underclouds.com/preview/beamo..._1.1.2_all.ipk

Spaceblip HD

http://underclouds.com/preview/stard..._3.2.0_all.ipk

Have fun

I'd post it to the catalog here, but ipk is slightly larger than the limit (10Mb)...
  11.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiller View Post
    Have fun
    Wow! Thanks very much! I AM having fun!

Do you have a donation link you could post?

Quote Originally Posted by Qiller View Post
    I'd post it to the catalog here, but ipk is slightly larger than the limit (10Mb)...
    As a matter of fact, there is a solution to that...

I've PM'd you.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 03/05/2015 at 06:16 PM.
    Hey guys, I'm the developer of OrbLand. We've just made the full version available for free, so have fun!

OrbLand HP
    Direct Download

We never received our Pre3 and thus couldn't adapt the levels to its changed resolution. The game is perfectly playable on Pre, Pre2 and Pre3, though there will be black bars to make the screen have the Pre2 aspect ratio.

Thank you very much for your support over the years and the many 5 star review you gave us. We've put a lot of work into making OrbLand, so that really means a lot to us. Have fun
    [[thread stickied]] ...about time, right?
    Preemptive, Rnp and xandros9 like this.
  14.    #96  
    Thanks! And you just reminded me of a mention that should have gone in the last article! Don't know how that got missed, but updated!
    Outline Tracker (http://www.webosnation.com/outline-tracker) and Agent Z (Agent Z | webOS Nation) are available in the PreCentral Preware feed, and Zap Photoshare (http://www.webosnation.com/zap-photoshare) should be available soon.

Zap and Serene Notes (Serene Notes Features) are available for LuneOS using Preware 2, in the Hominid Software feed (from the app menu, select "Mangage Feeds", then toggle hominid-software to ON).

Serene Notes is also available online (Serene Notes (On-line)) and for Firefox OS (https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/searchable-memos/)
    the translation application which is my translator stopped working by the end of catalog. send mail to developer waited serviceable and upload here
    Quote Originally Posted by lc_lol View Post
    Looks like they finally found the ipks

"If it's just a matter of uploading the IPK files we should be able to do that

We'll take a look over the next month or two!"

Thanks Astraware, we're impatient !!! (though I already have bought all their games...)
    Any updates on Astraware's games?
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  18.    #100  
    Companion Link is still hosting their app!

Companionlink app

Thanks to dsimonse for contacting them.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast