1.    #1  
    Trying to install Project Macaw to my Pre 3 (using minego.net feed posted elsewhere). After downloading, Preware reports that "system adjustments must be made" before installing, and asks for permission to reboot.

Anyone know what's going on here ? I don't trust software that won't tell me what it's about to do.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Project Macaw Update Today!!!

The authors are on this forum. Do you consider this a Macaw or Preware issue?
    The only thing that might do this is the request to install FileMgr service from Jason Robitaille.
    This is needed if you want to be able to save previewed pics to your phone.

Baldric

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  4.    #4  
    NVM - it seems to be a known WebOS bug that creates a situation where no app. can be installed, and the system tries to update "something" after a reboot as a result.

A visit to the doctor has cured it.

Now all I have to do is figure out why my 2nd gmail account is giving the "unknown error" while the first is working just fine. (I have the gsync patch installed).

<sigh>
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)