Company name and title do sync to the device from the cloud however. I edited them on my Pre2 using the Google connector, and they are now on my Pre3 using the C+DAV connector. I did see something odd, which I'm not sure the cause - the old company name that I had entered on the Pre3 that never sync'd displays when I open the contact, but the one that sync'd down from Google via cdav shows when I hit the edit button. I will check in Impostah to see what is where.. Ok - the title that is displayed when you open the contact comes from the person object. The one sync'd down from google is in the cdav.contact object.
-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums