Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
Results 421 to 428 of 428
Like Tree80Likes
  1. #421  
    Quote Originally Posted by baldric View Post
    Hi all,
    I have had (probably every 3 to 4 months) a situation where C+DAV stops syncing and when I force a sync, the process never stops and drains the battery even after a reboot.
    Killing the process does nothing (as it just re-launches), so the only way to stop it, is to turn off syncing for Cal and Contacts, let it delete the entries, then turn the sync back on for Cal and Contacts (it then re-populates and works as expected).
    Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and if there is something i can do to prevent it from happening again in the future?

    Thanks,
    Baldric
    I have noticed the same.... I poke at it, and it seems to go away (I don't have to disable syncing). I don't think that I had really discovered a "why." I thought that maybe it had something to do with my work Google account and calendar entries, but I am not sure...
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  2. #422  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    I have noticed the same.... I poke at it, and it seems to go away (I don't have to disable syncing). I don't think that I had really discovered a "why." I thought that maybe it had something to do with my work Google account and calendar entries, but I am not sure...
    Might be good to pull the /var/log/messages when this happens? See if there are any clues in there?
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  3. #423  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Might be good to pull the /var/log/messages when this happens? See if there are any clues in there?
    I'll try that next time it happens. Thanks.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  4. #424  
    Remember the c+dav connector has its own log file. Name starts with a dot.
    Preemptive likes this.
  5. #425  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Remember the c+dav connector has its own log file. Name starts with a dot.
    Can you use Lumberjack to view?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  6. #426  
    Quote Originally Posted by baldric View Post
    Can you use Lumberjack to view?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    No, it only pulls from the system logs.
  7. #427  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    No, it only pulls from the system logs.
    Got it. Where can I find the logs then?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  8. #428  
    The special media/internal cdav log is at:
    /media/internal/.org.webosports.cdav.service.log

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    baldric and Preemptive like this.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122

Similar Threads

  1. CardDAV Synergy connector
    By Czo in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12/03/2012, 05:13 AM
  2. synergy ical/ics connector
    By t-8ch in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09/10/2012, 10:58 AM
  3. Synergy Connector for iCloud
    By peterhengl in forum webOS Apps & Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10/13/2011, 08:17 AM
  4. Google+, Apple's iCloud Keep Developers Keen
    By ilovedessert in forum The 'Off Topic' Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08/03/2011, 08:02 AM
  5. Should I Yahoo or Google for Synergy? New Pre Arriving Monday.
    By kegl11 in forum webOS Synergy and Synchronization
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02/07/2010, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions