Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes
    Version 0.3.10, installed on a Pre3 (euro).
    "C+DAV" doesn't start, it stays gray, with a spinning wheel.

Code:
    2014-06-28T08:49:52.671264Z [3972] webos-device user.warning activitymanager[1557]: [activitymanager.resourcecontainermanager] No container currently mapped for [BusId appId:org.webosports.cdav.app]
    2014-06-28T08:50:42.449554Z [4022] webos-device user.warning activitymanager[1557]: [activitymanager.resourcecontainermanager] No container currently mapped for [BusId appId:org.webosports.cdav.app]
    2014-06-28T08:50:44.030364Z [4024] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: org.webosports.cdav.app: Error: --> AppAssistant.prototype.handleLaunch, palmInitFramework383:2569
    2014-06-28T08:50:44.030548Z [4024] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: org.webosports.cdav.app: Error: --> LaunchParams: "", palmInitFramework383:2569
    2014-06-28T08:50:44.122619Z [4024] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: org.webosports.cdav.app: Error: <-- AppAssistant.prototype.handleLaunch, palmInitFramework383:2569
    2014-06-28T08:50:44.844421Z [4025] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: org.webosports.cdav.app: Error: Stage created., palmInitFramework383:2569
    2014-06-28T08:50:45.014923Z [4025] webos-device user.err mojodb-luna[1221]: [core.messageService] kind not registered: 'org.webosports.cdav.account.config:1' (-3970) - sender='org.webosports.cdav.app 1041' method='find' payload='{"$activity":{"activityId":634},"query":{"from":"org.webosports.cdav.account.config:1"}}'
    2014-06-28T08:50:45.280731Z [4025] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: org.webosports.cdav.app: Error: kind not registered: 'org.webosports.cdav.account.config:1'     at Object.create (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:104:372)     at palmfoundationsVersion1_0:179:835     at Future.<anonymous> (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:129:246)     at dispatch (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:140:493), palmfoundationsVersion1_0:133
    2014-06-28T08:50:45.288208Z [4025] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: org.webosports.cdav.app: Error: kind not registered: 'org.webosports.cdav.account.config:1'     at Object.create (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:104:372)     at palmfoundationsVersion1_0:179:835     at Future.<anonymous> (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:129:246)     at dispatch (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:140:493), palmfoundationsVersion1_0:133
    2014-06-28T08:50:45.533996Z [4025] webos-device user.warning activitymanager[1557]: [activitymanager.resourcecontainermanager] No container currently mapped for [BusId appId:org.webosports.cdav.app]
    2014-06-28T08:51:12.909515Z [4053] webos-device user.warning activitymanager[1557]: [activitymanager.resourcecontainermanager] No container currently mapped for [BusId appId:org.webosports.cdav.app]
    2014-06-28T08:51:15.170043Z [4055] webos-device user.warning activitymanager[1557]: [activitymanager.resourcecontainermanager] No container currently mapped for [BusId appId:org.webosports.cdav.app]
    2014-06-28T08:51:19.380523Z [4059] webos-device user.warning activitymanager[1557]: [activitymanager.resourcecontainermanager] No container currently mapped for [BusId appId:org.webosports.cdav.app]
    2014-06-28T08:51:23.232513Z [4063] webos-device user.warning activitymanager[1557]: [activitymanager.resourcecontainermanager] No container currently mapped for [BusId appId:org.webosports.cdav.app]
    Quote Originally Posted by DrYak View Post
    Version 0.3.10, installed on a Pre3 (euro).
    "C+DAV" doesn't start, it stays gray, with a spinning wheel.
    that's ok. Mine does the same but the accounts have all updated. I don't think you even need to run the app. Just create the account via accounts app or from the calendar app itself.
    Did you install the Enyo version of the package? The app works fine on my phones. I haven't tried it on my Touchpad yet.
    Hi Garfonso, when you have fixed the escaping i could test the 3.0.5 upsync version with google contacts, as i only have testentries in there. Just send in PM.
    Hi all,

I took this as a trigger to try to set up an owncloud server for my stuff.
    I got so far as to have the server running and for test purposes I created one calender event and one contact including birthday.
    I installed the C+Dav on my TP and my Pre3 and created a C+DAV Connector account each and pointed them to my server.

The calender event appeared and the birthday of my John Doe did, but the contact did not appear, yet.

Also, as this is a complete blank database on my pc where nothing can be corrupted, I'd like to try the two-way to be finally able to sync my Pre and my Touchpad, as I don't have my data anywhere on the web (I don't have a google account).

Many thanks for the development!

UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
    gizmo21 and MartinH@webos like this.
    The good news is that since I installed this, my battery life is better than ever. Not that the Veer ever had exceptional life, but for the phone to go 24 hours and still have 60% battery is great. I couldn't go 4 hours when everything was messed up.
  7.    #27  
    @escaping issue:
    This is an issue in webOS vCard export/import that I use. I created patches for that and will attach them to the first post.

@DrYak: That is very strange..
    Code:
    2014-06-28T08:50:45.280731Z [4025] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: org.webosports.cdav.app: Error: kind not registered: 'org.webosports.cdav.account.config:1'     at Object.create (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:104:372)     at palmfoundationsVersion1_0:179:835     at Future.<anonymous> (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:129:246)     at dispatch (palmfoundationsVersion1_0:140:493), palmfoundationsVersion1_0:133
    That should NOT happen at all, since the kinds are created during install... if they really are not configured, then nothing will work... how did you install the ipk? You can check if the kinds exist with Impostah => Database => Persistent, in the bottom drop down search for "org.webosports.cdav.account.config:1".

On the other hand petbull is right: You do not necessarily need the app. But if kinds are really not registered, the service can't work either.

@petbull: Hm.. should not make a lot of difference... could you check if the activities exist? Impostah => Activities => Service Persistent => Search for something starting with "org.webosports.cdav.service". If you tap on it, you can even see when it last synced in the schedule field.
    oh well you included my export vcf patch, nice
    I didn't have those escaping issues in my usual vcf export/import to fill my zarafa server. There were a lot of those special chars, what is different with your vcf?

so sad Preware infrastructure is down, would make a lot of those patching things easier.
  9.    #29  
    It's not "my" vcf but the vcf that google sends...
    Actually RFC6350 ( RFC 6350 - vCard Format Specification ) says that all value field should escape COMMA, NEWLINE, SEMICOLON and BACKSLASH...
    So its wrong that the vCard export does not handle that.. especially during generation of vCards.

I just saw that my code did some unescaping... but that was a bit of a hack. Not sure why that did not work for google, but was fine for owncloud. Strange. But it's better to do it this way.
    Just opend those escaping patches, they are beasts of patches you modified a lot.

is that heavy deleting at the end in contacts.jsjsjs $ok$, $or$ $is$ $that$ $no$ $deleting$ $there$?
  11.    #31  
    I did not find a way to recreate the minified versions (i.e. Xcontacts.jsjsjs $where$ $X$ = $submission$ $number$) $in$ $a$ $way$ $similar$ $to$ $what$ $is$ $already$ $in$ $webOS$... $so$ $I$ $just$ $went$ $for$ $full$ $uglification$ &$amp$; $reduction$. $That$ $basically$ $completely$ $replaces$ $the$ $minified$ $version$ $with$ $a$ $new$ $one$, $which$ $is$ $why$ $the$ $patch$ $is$ $so$ $big$. $The$ $code$ $changes$ $are$ $not$ $so$ $heavy$. :-)

I did set up an automated process to create the patches, because I was to anxious to let something out in the minified or concatenated versions... how did you do that? Did you edit theses files manually?
    Also, maybe the open webOS framework will move forward a bit more... in that case we can backport future changes easily. :-)
    Oh i never messed with minified files(afaikafaikafaik) , $but$ $i$ $created$ $patches$ $to$ $fit$ $the$ $Preware$ $patch$ $upload$ $system$ $with$ $the$ $help$ $of$ &$quot$;$WinMerge$&$quot$; $but$ $that$ $is$ $alot$ $by$ $foot$. $i$ $guess$ $a$ $cvs$/$git$ $is$ $doing$ $much$ $better$

Build up the 2 directory structures from <root>\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.browser\app\controllers
    So they point to the patched files

F:\Pre\SuperSharingMix\224original\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.browser\app\controllers
    F:\Pre\SuperSharingMix\224patched\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.browser\app\controllers

With winmerge:
    Compare 2 directories from root on(so all the path is included in the patchfiles:
    F:\SuperSharingMix\224original\
    F:\SuperSharingMix\224patched\

mark all the changed files and use "Tools" - "Generate Patch"

Window should be:
    [2 files selected]
    [2 files selected]
    F:\SuperSharingMix\Testrun.patch
    Format Style: unified - Context: 3 lines

Then after the patch is created you have to put in an Index and use .orig/ infront of old file and remove the dateparts. You can put descriptions in front, but don't put in blanklines e.g. between the two files.

Should look like this afterwards:

Code:
    Name: browser-sharing-super-mix
    Version: 2.2.4-17
    Author: mod by GiZ
    Description: Enhance Browser Giz
    Index: usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/page-assistant.jsjsjs
    --- .$orig$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$page$-$assistant$.$js$
    +++ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$page$-$assistant$.$js$
    @@ -$136$,$6$ +$136$,$10$ @@
     		// $Spotlight$ $mode$
     		$this$.$_webView$.$addEventListener$($Mojo$.$Event$.$webViewPluginSpotlightStart$, $this$.$_onSpotlightStartHandler$, $false$);
     		$this$.$_webView$.$addEventListener$($Mojo$.$Event$.$webViewPluginSpotlightEnd$, $this$.$_onSpotlightEndHandler$, $false$);
    +
    +                //$Instapaper$
    +                $this$.$insta_username$ = &$quot$;&$quot$;;
    +                $this$.$insta_password$ = &$quot$;&$quot$;;

//$observe$ $seamless$ $transition$ $changes$

@@ -$796$,$20$ +$800$,$84$ @@
     		$this$.$_pageControls$.$setup$($true$);

// $Create$ $the$ $application$ $menus$ $and$ $shortcuts$ ($once$ $the$ $modifier$ $keys$ $work$).
    +		
     		$this$.$appMenuModel$ = {
     			$visible$: $true$,
     			$items$: [
    -				$MenuData$.$ApplicationMenu$.$NewCard$,
    -				$MenuData$.$ApplicationMenu$.$AddBookmark$,
     				{
     					$label$: $$L$(&$quot$;$Page$&$quot$;),
     					$items$: [
    -						$MenuData$.$ApplicationMenu$.$AddToLauncher$,
    -						$MenuData$.$ApplicationMenu$.$SharePage$]
    +						{$label$:$$L$('$Add$ $Bookmark$'), $shortcut$:'$m$', $command$:'$add$-$bookmark$-$cmd$'},
    +						{$label$:$$L$('$Add$ $To$ $Launcher$'),     $shortcut$:'$l$', $command$:'$add$-$launch$-$icon$-$cmd$'},
    +						]
     				},
    $Index$: /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$page$-$applicationmenu$.$js$
    --- .$orig$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$page$-$applicationmenu$.$js$
    +++ /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$page$-$applicationmenu$.$js$
    @@ -$19$,$6$ +$19$,$120$ @@
     		$checkEnabled$: $true$
     	},

+	
    +	$ShareViaFacebook$: {
    +		$label$: $$L$('$Facebook$'),
    +		$command$: '$share$-$fb$-$cmd$',
    +		$checkEnabled$: $true$
    +	},
    +	
    +	$TweetViaBadKitty$: {
    +		$label$: $$L$('$Bad$ $Kitty$'),
    +		$command$: '$share$-$bk$-$cmd$',
    +		$checkEnabled$: $true$
    +	},
    As said there may be easier methods, but this was always good to upload to the patch portal. I guess others have much sleeker methods.

There is a http://code.google.com/p/unified-diff-creator/, but i think i only works on 1 file at a time, so you have to copy them together
    On a Veer with 2.2.4* the C+Dav is running great against a Google Account, thank you very much! Just installed it so no idea if something might be wrong, contacts are trickling in.
    Ah and Calender settings have shown up as well by now!

The contacts patch, character escaping, does not install for me till now, will come back to that.

Thanks!

* Super? think so, do not know anymore what I did.
  14.    #34  
    Be sure to use the patch for 2.2.4, if you have 2.2.4 on the Veer. Also it will conflict with the export vCard patch. If you don't get it too apply, please try to send me a log of the error messages... or even a zip with the following folder from your device: /usr/palm/frameworks/contacts/submission

It is quite possible that other contacts patches interfere here, too... hm. :-/
    If they are useful, I'll try to integrate them, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Be sure to use the patch for 2.2.4, if you have 2.2.4 on the Veer. Also it will conflict with the export vCard patch. If you don't get it too apply, please try to send me a log of the error messages... or even a zip with the following folder from your device: /usr/palm/frameworks/contacts/submission

It is quite possible that other contacts patches interfere here, too... hm. :-/
    If they are useful, I'll try to integrate them, too.
    I also couldn't install the patch and I don't have the export vCard patch installed either. The zipped folder you asked for is attached. Can I still sync my stuff though without that? If all my stuff is just in English?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    @escaping issue:
    This is an issue in webOS vCard export/import that I use. I created patches for that and will attach them to the first post.
    escaping patch on 3.0.5 installed fine after removing my vcard patch (lunarestart).
    update to 0.3.11 worked but existing escaped contact didn't update, even deleting contatc didn't bring it back. Tried app for slowsync.., manual sync, reconnect to account, reboot, deinstall/reinstall 0.3.11 but nothing worked.

It seemed finally a turn off/on "contacts" in accounts made it and it now synced correctly without escaping chars

UPDATE: Export to vcf file also works with all enhanced fields but now , is \, escaped, which correct to RFC but you should not import those vcf to an stock webOS device (always also add vcf-escaping patch on target device)

btw. escaping patch seems NOT to have negative impact on my EAS synergy account up/down sync, so all green for me
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by JetUni View Post
    I also couldn't install the patch and I don't have the export vCard patch installed either. The zipped folder you asked for is attached. Can I still sync my stuff though without that? If all my stuff is just in English?
    Hm. You have quite some patches installed for contacts.. I'll try to create a more lightweight patch for the future.. not sure who uses the minified stuff, though. :-/

The biggest issue probably is the URL in which google escapes the : with \: => URL get's invalid. Similar stuff happens to addresses. (Also escaping : is wrong if you go by the RFC).
    But yeah.. that's about it. So it is not 100% required.. just some strange slashes can occur.

Also I had issues on applying this on a "plain" Veer with 2.2.4 ... so I created a patch for that, too.

Also, because I can't be on the forums that often, I created a dropbox folder where I will put new versions and patches: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q7pvzrzxg...MQMrWI4bm1lgia

I'll try to get this into some feed, too.
  18.    #38  
    Sorry for double post, but there are no complaints coming in anymore... hm. :-p

Ok. I fixed some more stuff. Most importantly I fixed account deletion. But also optimized sync a bit if single items fail...

Also I reworked the contacts patch... it seems that neither the contact app not the node.jsjsjs $service$ $uses$ $the$ $concatenated$ $or$ $minified$ $files$... $so$ $I$ $removed$ $them$ $from$ $the$ $patch$ $and$ $only$ $alter$ $the$ $single$ $js$ $files$. $That$ $should$ $reduce$ $conflicts$ $with$ $other$ $patches$ $considerably$..
    You just reminded me of something I wanted to ask about. Company name does not seem to be up-syncing - I waited too long to report it, so I can't remember for certain, but I think it synced another field I changed, but not company name.
  20.    #40  
    Hm.. I just did some tests and did not manage to get company name or jobtitle to sync from device at all... sync is triggered, but organization is never exported. Exporter complains about "bad organization", always.. no matter what...
    In any case it requires organization name AND job title to be a valid organization (which seems pretty strange to me already).

This probably is an issue with how I use the exporter. Similar to an issue with contact notes, which I manually fix.. will look into it a bit more deeply some time. Maybe I make the patches required and will hack a bit more into the vcard exporter.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast