Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By boovish
  1.    #1  
    Today, I saw over the blackberry forum that the creative developers on BB10 made an application that is called iGrann, which according to the description is a fully native Instagram application(upload, browse, post). The new developers have been very active on the blackberry community developing application that are lacking in app's world market that big developers aren't willing to commit development dollars to built a native app. Anyhow the great thing about the app is that is not a viewer, its a fully feature third-party application for instagram that the developers built allowing users to have full option to post pics/videos to your feed, browse profile, comment and watch content that users upload on instagram.

Is it possible that if WebOS users on this community gather themselves together(similar to what was done for ACL despite the pushback and slow development)to push the developer into the idea of building a native app for this platform. It would be nice to see the application landing on Palm App store or homebrew app market.

Please, anyone who interested or maybe wanting an instagram client on WebOS devices feel free to send an email (just like I did) to the developer to send encouragement to see if developer can make same commitment ...feel free visit their site to contact them: iGrann
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    No! Don't go towards the dark! Stay off instagram!

LOL I would help, but I don't know how
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Rnp and bimmin like this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    No! Don't go towards the dark! Stay off instagram!

LOL I would help, but I don't know how
    Well, Im not sure about it( meaning that the developer will built an app for WebOS)...but sending email(in order to reach out to them) to the developer of the app iGrann on blackberry will be suffuse to help out.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Did you ever hear from the developer about this?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.