1.    #1  
    Hi,

let me know to introduce a simple application for 2-stroke engine owners. The app helps you to calculate the ammount of oil to the 2-stoke engine fuel mix. It is written in Enyo 2 and contains that framework inside the installation package, so you can install it to any webOS device.

The app is in Preware for download.
    Last edited by 72ka; 10/01/2013 at 11:34 AM.
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
    Jan, good to see you're back!

Too bad real life gets in between your great apps sometimes but it's understandable and happy to hear everything is well and you're still around! Will check this one out sometime just for learning how you made it because I have no devices with engines LOL
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Jan, good to see you're back!

Too bad real life gets in between your great apps sometimes but it's understandable and happy to hear everything is well and you're still around! Will check this one out sometime just for learning how you made it because I have no devices with engines LOL
    You have to go to the shop and buy some 2-stroke machine

Anyway, yesterday my son destroyed my wife's Veer That's sad, because she loves it and for me is that -1 device for testing... RIP our beloved Veer
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
  4.    #4  
    Hi, I just want to share my feeling. I just tried to run this my simple app on FirefoxOS simulator. I just added one app manifest file and it works, very nice, I love Enyo 2!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    Hi, I just want to share my feeling. I just tried to run this my simple app on FirefoxOS simulator. I just added one app manifest file and it works, very nice, I love Enyo 2!
    That's indeed the power of Enyo 2! In combination with PhoneGap/Cordova you can use it like this to deploy it to pretty much any OS out there!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2