Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Mojo may have been at least partially dependent on functions in the webos 2 and 3 sysmgr that are no longer there, also. Some thkngs may work, some things may be irreperably broken.

I am seriously looking forward to building a new synergv user interface with the newest version of Ares.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Since we have WOCE source code it should be fairly easy to add those back in when required I would expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinH@webos View Post
    Now finally Ares2 is getting ready and allows me to do Enyo apps. (I was looking for this for 2 years now.)
    I can't imagine a browser-based IDE being suitable for real projects.
    I would have preferred if they had worked on a proper Eclipse plugin (with real autocomplete, real real-time error checking [not just syntax], etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    So it will never be officially supported on any OWO port () and a small bird told me that it should be possible to side-load Mojo on OWO, even though it's not allowed to redistribute it in an image etc due to copyrights
    One could write a script that downloads a webOS doctor (or parts of it), extracts Mojo and puts it in the appropriate directory.

Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Mojo may have been at least partially dependent on functions in the webos 2 and 3 sysmgr that are no longer there, also. Some thkngs may work, some things may be irreperably broken.
    There is no such thing as "irreparably broken" only "broken and fixable".

Since we have WOCE source code it should be fairly easy to add those back in when required I would expect?
    You probably don't mean "WOCE source code" but "Open webOS source code", then: "fairly easy" is a "fairly relative" description.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    You probably don't mean "WOCE source code" but "Open webOS source code", then: "fairly easy" is a "fairly relative" description.
    No I mean the "WOCE source code" which was released by HP for the Touchpad. Since this is LunaSysMgr based on 3.0.5 and works fine with Mojo, the missing bits from here could be re-used in Open webOS I would assume without too much hassle
    No I mean the "WOCE source code" which was released by HP for the Touchpad. Since this is LunaSysMgr based on 3.0.5 and works fine with Mojo, the missing bits from here could be re-used in Open webOS I would assume without too much hassle
    "WOCE" mainly consists of LunaSysMgr, the main problem would probably be changes in WebKit which isn't included in "WOCE".
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12