Like Tree2Likes
    Thanks for the update.
  2. thg
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Hi,

first, thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by bhutten View Post
    I'm thinking what strategy to follow, and currently are trying to setup a hybrid app with parts written in C/C++ (PDK) and parts in Mojo. This could be the way to go, but as you can imagine is not a trivial task.
    So, as long as your KeePass file is small enough you can use KeePassGo, otherwise you'll need some patience while I try to find time in my busy schedule to do some coding.
    may be an other possibillity would be using Enyo and for reading databases, there is an JSJSJS-$lib$. $So$ $with$ $this$ $you$ $can$ $build$ $it$ $for$ $TP$ $and$ $Pre$ $and$ $it$ $even$ $would$ $be$ $portable$ $to$ $other$ $platforms$!

Kind regards,

thg
    No, it's not about reading a usual db.. it's more about the decryption stuff... I don't know if it is 100% necessary to do this in c++, node.jsjsjs $might$ $work$ $ok$, $too$, $but$ $what$ $currently$ $is$ $done$, $is$ $not$ $very$ $efficient$ $and$ $will$ $fail$ $for$ $bigger$ $databases$. :-/

On the other Hand a c++ plugin is not that hard to integrate, luckily. Hope he finds a way.
  4. thg
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    No, it's not about reading a usual db.. it's more about the decryption stuff...
    a quick search shows me this, I don't know if there are alternatives:

https://github.com/mitchellrj/KeePassJS

And I would expect, that it provides access and encryption of the database, but seems to be compatible only with KeePass v1.

On the other Hand a c++ plugin is not that hard to integrate, luckily. Hope he finds a way.
    Well this would be "unsolvable" for me, C++ programming is years ago ;-)
    First, I am happy and grateful for KeePassGo 1.1.0.

My .kdbx file (only 60k) is stored in DropBox, and for a while I was puzzled why KPG reported "no file found".
    But using DropBoxify on my HP Veer I simply found my .kdbx and copied it to Veer, to \media\internal.
    KeePassGo finds it and opens as expected now.

In the rare case where a needed password has changed I can simply repeat the copy command, using the InternalzPro file manager.

Thank you Bhutten.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123