Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71
Like Tree50Likes
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I wanted to give everyone a heads up, there is a new update in Preware for Project Macaw thanks to the hard work of the development team (who all also happen to be webOS Nation forum members)

    @_Minego @dkirker and @baldric555

    downloading and installing now


    The newest version 1.3.1 if you install the feed minego posted.... you may see lower versions when viewing standard Preware feed, or Precentral feed. Follow instructions below to enable the feed to access the newest version
    I have a pre that I have added the custom feed, but can't download phnx. I have used project macaw as the name,custom feed minego.net/phnx. Then I used index/preware/ none work for me. Do I need to remove the free version?
  2. #42  
    Use custom preware feed:
    http://minego.net/preware

    Make sure you have the http:// there, then after preware refreshes, do a search for macaw.

    And yes, it should work on webos1.4.5. I tested with the emulator.

    Baldric



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3. #43  
    G'day all,
    A new version has been released to Preware and includes the following updates:

    * Support for playback of Audioboo audio links
    * Support for playback of JustsayinApp audio links
    * Mentions in profile view work again
    * Profile Mentions no longer show retweets
    * App doesn't freeze on share to email

    Enjoy,
    Baldric and the ProjectMacaw team (@_minego, @dkirker & @baldric555)


    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  4.    #44  
    Thanks for the update! I often forget to check perware unless I am looking for something.
  5. #45  
    Very good app, thank you.
  6. #46  
    I have my version from preware, 1.4.1 on touchpad. Still works for most stuff, but I get a 403, when I want to check a conversation.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    I have my version from preware, 1.4.1 on touchpad. Still works for most stuff, but I get a 403, when I want to check a conversation.
    Latest published version using http://minego.net/phnx is V1.4.5

    403 problem should be fixed.

    Baldric

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  8. #48  
    Txs! Browser opens it as a textpage, but pasting the link into preware, under install package starts the download.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    Txs! Browser opens it as a textpage, but pasting the link into preware, under install package starts the download.
    That will work of course, but use that address as a custom feed in Preware for future updates.

    Baldric

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by baldric View Post
    That will work of course, but use that address as a custom feed in Preware for future updates.

    Baldric

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Actually, use http://minego.net/preware

    They're aliased to each other, but I believe the preware one is preffered from @minego .

    Baldric

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    horzel likes this.
  11. #51  
    Done, or redone, for sure it should have been in there long time go?
  12. #52  
    G'day all,
    A new version has been released to Preware (use custom feed Index of /preware).
    V1.4.6 includes the following updates:

    • Added Instagram video support.
    • Convo view now shows emoji signifier if needed.
    • Added preference option to display timestamps as absolute or relative.
    • Profile view updated to support V1.1 of API for profile pic.
    • Follows/Following and Retweets now max out properly at newest 500 items.
    • Follows/Following now returns users in order - newest at top.
    • Follows/Following show twitter handle and real name.
    • Option to pass 4sq.com links through @zhephree's foursquare app. Requires V2.8.5 of foursquare (not sure if this has been released - go to https://github.com/foursquare/foursquare-palmpre).
    • Tweets containing huge words no longer cause crash and span correctly.
    • Search #tags from tweets works again (as well as refreshing already displayed searches).
    • Profile history, mentions and favourites handle retweets correctly.
    • Cross-app launching allows using PM for twitter searches (but you cannot save this search like normal).
    • JustType works for composing tweets and searching for users. Compose tweet will be sent by default user.
    • Panel names show account name for non-current panel owners on TP.
    • ...plus numerous little bug fixes.


    Enjoy,
    Baldric and the ProjectMacaw team (@_minego, @dkirker & @baldric555)
  13. edwineel's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by baldric View Post
    G'day all,
    A new version has been released to Preware (use custom feed Index of /preware).
    V1.4.6 includes the following updates:

    • Added Instagram video support.
    • Convo view now shows emoji signifier if needed.
    • Added preference option to display timestamps as absolute or relative.
    • Profile view updated to support V1.1 of API for profile pic.
    • Follows/Following and Retweets now max out properly at newest 500 items.
    • Follows/Following now returns users in order - newest at top.
    • Follows/Following show twitter handle and real name.
    • Option to pass 4sq.com links through @zhephree's foursquare app. Requires V2.8.5 of foursquare (not sure if this has been released - go to https://github.com/foursquare/foursquare-palmpre).
    • Tweets containing huge words no longer cause crash and span correctly.
    • Search #tags from tweets works again (as well as refreshing already displayed searches).
    • Profile history, mentions and favourites handle retweets correctly.
    • Cross-app launching allows using PM for twitter searches (but you cannot save this search like normal).
    • JustType works for composing tweets and searching for users. Compose tweet will be sent by default user.
    • Panel names show account name for non-current panel owners on TP.
    • ...plus numerous little bug fixes.


    Enjoy,
    Baldric and the ProjectMacaw team (@_minego, @dkirker & @baldric555)
    thanks for the update!
  14. #54  
    Anyone's Project Macaw stopped updating? Tried refreshing and nothing happened.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Anyone's Project Macaw stopped updating? Tried refreshing and nothing happened.
    I had the same issue this morning - it would try to refresh but nothing new would show. In the end I closed and reopened it and it started working again.
  16. #56  
    Mine was open for a week or so and still worked fine this morning.
  17. #57  
    Mine is working fine on both phone and TP. Please make sure you're on version 1.4.6 (can be downloaded from Index of /phnx) ! Maybe you're still on an old version?
  18. #58  
    I'm on 1.4.6.



    It started working briefly like Garfonso said, but it's dead again right now.

    EDIT: And now it started working again. I posted a tweet to @ProjectMacaw then it refreshed.
  19. #59  
    G'day all,
    A new version has been released to Preware (use custom feed http://minego.net/preware).

    V1.4.7 includes the following updates:

    * TouchPad in portrait mode displays conversations and changelog full width
    * Details toaster completely hides on TouchPad in portrait mode and tweet text fills width
    * Avatars updated for contributors on final authorization panel and allows for following of contributors on tap
    * Pref option to Mobilize web links launched in system browser. Also added pop-up to mobilize link
    * Advanced pref option to allow for a Refresh&Flush after specified number of pull-to-refreshes per panel
    * Retweet and Favourite counts are updated before displaying Details toaster
    * Multi-part tweets are now flagged as replies to the previous part of the long tweet when viewing a conversation
    * Added number of favourites for a tweet in Details toaster
    * Expanded width of Retweet count in Details toaster
    * Higher res avatars on Pre3
    * Created some additional Pre3 hires buttons/icons
    * Expanded URLs shown on profile page
    * Prelim work for "gap" support
    * Pref options added to specify number of results for Home, Mention and Favourites timeline
    * Pref options added to specify number of results for lists, searches and retweets
    * Pref option added to specify number of results to return for timeline/mentions/favourites in Profile view
    * Holding a Navigation Tab icon scrolls to the New Item separator if one exists. Tap still scrolls to top/bottom
    * Emoji dialog shows flags again
    * Cursor updates correctly in compose toaster when inserting emoji


    ...plus numerous little bug fixes.

    Enjoy,
    Baldric and the ProjectMacaw team (@_minego, @dkirker & @baldric555)
  20. #60  
    G'day all,
    A new version has been released to Preware (use custom feed Index of /preware).

    V1.4.8 fixes links to Vine videos.


    Enjoy,
    Baldric and the ProjectMacaw team (@_minego, @dkirker & @baldric555)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions