A new update has just been released - V1.4.4.
* Emoji placement now works on webOS 1.4.5 (was previously placing at head of tweet)
* "Fade BG" option added to Appearance Preferences on phone devices to allow for phnx style bg fades
* Change Tab Order should now work for everyone
* Can now send link to free and pro versions of ReadOnTouch
* Added "Send to Facebook" and "Send link to Facebook"
* Clicking on a twitpic thumb or link now loads webpage as large image is no longer available through this service
* Conversation icon shows on tweets in timelines if tweet is part of convo
* Preliminary support for Vine videos. Disabled by default as depending on the number of Vines in the timeline, the app may appear to have locked up while processing tweets (but is actually still working). Enable at your discretion in the Advanced preferences menu
* Updated bit.ly keys so link shortening now works again
* Added option to show thumbnails in timeline at full image/column width. Will not scale above 100% of width of original image. Note, if this option is enabled, thumbs will not appear in convo timelines.
* Added ability to use custom notification sounds
* Close button on new cards now closes the card on TP
* Bug fixed new-card views on touchpad to use full width
* Bug fixed profile view panel layout for touchpad.
* Updated search calls to API 1.1
*...plus other miscellaneous bug fixes and tweaks
Baldric and the Project Macaw team (@_minego, @dkirker and @baldric555)
-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities