Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eblade
  1. Czo
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Hi,

Next week arrives my Touchpad from USA, and because i'm using DAViCal as a contacts/calendar server, and i can't find any solution to syncronize CardDAV/iCloud contacts to my "new" device, so i started to write one. But i have one strange problem.

The code runs fine on the 2.1.0 and 2.2.4 virutal machine, but not on the Touchpad 3.0.5 SDK.

The problem occurs when, i return from the Account Manager Service's "validator", because the sdk ignores any error that i try to send back to the user.

Can anyone help me, to test my code on a real device? I can send the ipk and or the complete source in email
    Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly what went wrong when I started trying to backport SynerGV 2 from 3.0.5 to 2.2.4, but I seem to recall that it was related to differences in the node.jsjsjs $versions$. $Not$ $all$ $0$.$2$ $code$ $runs$ $perfectly$ $on$ $0$.$4$, $and$ $my$ $validator$ $was$ $blowing$ $up$ $because$ $of$ $that$.

You might want to try running "run-jsjsjs-$service$ &$lt$;$full$/$path$/$to$/$your$/$service$&$gt$;&$quot$; $on$ $a$ $command$ $line$, $then$ $try$ $the$ $login$, $and$ $then$ $you$ $should$ $be$ $able$ $to$ $see$ $if$ $there$'$s$ $any$ $node$ $output$ $happening$, $such$ $as$ $unexpected$ $errors$.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Remy X likes this.
    I'd be willing to help you. Have a TP I often abuse for testing purposes... also I'm quite curious for your solution...

I wrote a syncml synergy connector, too, but I'm not 100% sure that sure that I understood your issue.. but I'm willing to help.