webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developers >  webOS Development > CardDAV Synergy connector
CardDAV Synergy connector
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eblade

Old 12/02/2012, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Czo

Hi,

Next week arrives my Touchpad from USA, and because i'm using DAViCal as a contacts/calendar server, and i can't find any solution to syncronize CardDAV/iCloud contacts to my "new" device, so i started to write one. But i have one strange problem.

The code runs fine on the 2.1.0 and 2.2.4 virutal machine, but not on the Touchpad 3.0.5 SDK.

The problem occurs when, i return from the Account Manager Service's "validator", because the sdk ignores any error that i try to send back to the user.

Can anyone help me, to test my code on a real device? I can send the ipk and or the complete source in email
Czo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/02/2012, 04:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly what went wrong when I started trying to backport SynerGV 2 from 3.0.5 to 2.2.4, but I seem to recall that it was related to differences in the node.js versions. Not all 0.2 code runs perfectly on 0.4, and my validator was blowing up because of that.

You might want to try running "run-js-service <full/path/to/your/service>" on a command line, then try the login, and then you should be able to see if there's any node output happening, such as unexpected errors.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Remy X likes this.
Old 12/03/2012, 04:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

I'd be willing to help you. Have a TP I often abuse for testing purposes... also I'm quite curious for your solution...

I wrote a syncml synergy connector, too, but I'm not 100% sure that sure that I understood your issue.. but I'm willing to help.
Garfonso is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0