1.    #1  
    After install LXDE with Chroot Ubuntu, i have hard time reading the screen as the fonts are too small.

Messed around but could not find a way to change the default DPI.

I guess my current setting is 76, i want to increase to 96 or above. Anybody can tell me how?

Appreciate your input.

Btw, LXDE is installed with Easy Autoconfiguration script.
    Did you go through the settings? Seems like something that's probably in the LXDE preferences; no need to hack or anything.
    if it is just font sizes, do you know that you can change them with preferences>openbox configuration manager?
  4.    #4  
    Yes i know the settings. But i would like to change the DPI, like in XFCE and earlier version of LXDE, that you can make everything larger.

A search on the net points to something about the Xresource or Xdefaults file, but seems no effect.

Also it seems that no xorg.conf exitst, and when running X -configure, it reports, no device to configure.

5.    #5  
    Also, change the font size in openbox settings does not seems to affect window and menu font, seems only affect the taskbar.
    There should be another font setting if you right click on the desktop>desktop settings
  7.    #7  
    Tried desktop setting, does not affect system font size.

There must be a way to tweak dpi.