Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to write code for open webOS that would be able to integrate iMessage and Reminders/Notes synching with iCloud? I know Apple would not like this would it be possible? I would really like to keep the ability to sync all my devices and being able to do that on a webOS phone would be really awesome. Thanks if anyone could tell me whether it could be done or not.
    You don't need Open webOS to do that, just need to write a connector to make it happen. I have doubts as to if there's a publicly usable API for doing that, though.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    You don't need Open webOS to do that, just need to write a connector to make it happen. I have doubts as to if there's a publicly usable API for doing that, though.
    That's what I figured. If there was a way to make this happen I would be surprised and very happy.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    From what I understand, this isn't as easy as it sounds. It requires you to have an Apple product already registered to the cloud so you can pull out the munged path to the user account. It seem that I recall this needing to play some tricks to get hold of it.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad