Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Jake_M
  1.    #1  
    Wrote this up for a guy in an email and I have gotten numerous demand on Twitter/Email for it, so we added it to our website:

Go here to check it out

It's essentially a getting started guide, not unlike About | Enyo JS, but it's more fundamental, and focuses on folder organization, Enyo syntax. It more-so assumes you know little-to-nothing about object-oriented programming/JavaScript and looks to help kickstart that, although you shouldn't solely rely on this tutorial.

I feel as though the EnyoJS-About tutorial assumes you already know those things, which isn't bad, but I know for myself especially, getting started was rather rough, as concepts were having a hard time kicking in.
    Last edited by Jakeeeee; 01/27/2013 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Great I been wanting to learn to create apps, but no idea where to start. This is a very easy to use and follow tutorial. Any other links to learning webOS would be welcome.

Thanks for your tutorial.
    Last edited by Firepower; 10/23/2012 at 02:06 AM.