1.    #1  
    ANYONE who uses a Spinner or SpinnerLarge kind should reconsider and make a canvas spinner. Just did in Apollo, runs WAY better than that or a GIF.

For more information, just email me and I can help you get it going ! jake.morrison24 [at] gmail com

Got mine from Heartcode CanvasLoader Creator | Smarter than an animated GIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    If you've implemented this in Enyo, an addition to the Enyo gallery would be appreciated.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    If you've implemented this in Enyo, an addition to the Enyo gallery would be appreciated.
    Well I did it in Enyo 1, is that still accepted?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.