04/03/2012, 03:25 PM
This is Apollo, a third-party Pandora media services client.(see attached pictures)
Now available for the Pre 3!
Developed by Taylor Kimmett and Jake Morrison.
Using 100% of Pandora's API, we used Enyo as a UI and used the exact same functionality. In terms of "features", the only differences is that we have settings in our app, an entire bookmarks manager, and it's a lot more fluid and usable than the Mojo version.
From our App Catalog Description:
What does this app do that the Mojo phone version doesn't?
Apollo is a third-party client for Pandora Radio.
- Creation of new Pandora accounts
- Sign in with existing Pandora accounts
- Creation/Deletion of stations
- Bookmark management (bookmark current/recent song/artist, view/delete bookmarks)
- Like/Dislike of songs
- Skip current song (6 skips/hr/station)
- Viewing of recent tracks for each station
- Create station from current song/artist, recent song/artist, bookmark song/artist
- Put song to sleep for one month
- Links to browse music on Amazon.com
- Sorting of stations by name or date of creation
- Viewing of current song artist biography
- Explanation of why current song is playing
- Dashboard (Notification) controls (like/dislike, pause/play, skip)
- Song progress in dashboard
- Dashboard controllable from lock-screen
- Settings: audio quality, selectable backgrounds, full screen toggle, application timeout, toggle auto-play station on app startup, simple/full exhibition, statistics
- Exhibition mode compatibility
All this paired with an excellent UI which makes use of Enyo 1.0 (sliding panes and other niceties).
**All feedback is highly encouraged, negative or positive. Please review the app and let us know what you think. Remember, constructive criticism will allow us to fix and improve the app in order to provide the best available user experience**
-Doesn't randomly pause.
-Has a bookmark manager
Patches: (NOTE: Patches are not supported by us or Pandora)
Remove skip limit
There is an ongoing discussion in this thread of proxies that will circumvent your IP to be U.S. Refer to this post: Apollo (A Pandora Radio app for Touchpad)
Feel free to discuss but keep in mind that JMTK and especially not Pandora support this. YMMV
For more info, email enyopandora [at] gmail.com
Donations are accepted!: