Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes
    That's another reason I hadn't commented yet. Working on finding out what is going on, first. Have some time this weekend, so doing some testing.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  2.    #62  
    Proxify

For those outside of the US, there's a new app in the Precentral feed called Proxify. I have no idea if it will work for you. Please let me know.

Found a list of US proxies...
    http://aliveproxy.com/us-proxy-list/
    Last edited by Jakeeeee; 05/14/2012 at 09:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I'm running the stock kernel. I did have uberkernel before, but noticed more glitches than positives so I reverted. Generally get a few second pause between songs and the spinning wheel, no matter what. If I have the screen on though it goes to the next song. It's just with the screen off that it so
    metimes never plays the next song.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I'm running the stock kernel. I did have uberkernel before, but noticed more glitches than positives so I reverted. Generally get a few second pause between songs and the spinning wheel, no matter what. If I have the screen on though it goes to the next song. It's just with the screen off that it sometimes never plays the next song.
    Interesting. Do you have your WiFi to sleep setting when the screen is off?
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Hey I can't seem to get this from catalog and link from email says its incompatible webos file. Is this because I have hulu fix installed? Also, I'm still on webos 3.02.

Thanks synchron.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by synchron View Post
    Hey I can't seem to get this from catalog and link from email says its incompatible webos file. Is this because I have hulu fix installed? Also, I'm still on webos 3.02.

Thanks synchron.
    Well first I'm assuming you are located in the U.S., and second, the lowest version of webOS Apollo is available for is 3.0.4. If you want to test it and get an IPK to install, email enyopandora [at] gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Well first I'm assuming you are located in the U.S., and second, the lowest version of webOS Apollo is available for is 3.0.4. If you want to test it and get an IPK to install, email enyopandora [at] gmail.com
    Thanks but first I need to send my TP back to HP for repair under warranty (USB connector died). Once it comes back I might as well doctor to 3.05 and then your app should work.

Thanks, synchron
  8.    #68  

veerar likes this.
    Great to hear about 1.2, but where's 1.0.5 for all of us mainstream catalog users? Fingers crossed!
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by techlover10 View Post
    Great to hear about 1.2, but where's 1.0.5 for all of us mainstream catalog users? Fingers crossed!
    ????? 1.2 will be the next Catalog release version. This is the current changelog since the last version:
    v1.2.0

Changelog in app

Settings

---------

• Removed toggle song progress in dashboard
    • Added text backing option
    • Added custom background selection
    • Added Exhibition Mode Style
    • Added Villo Statistics

Exhibition (Simple)

---------------------

• Swipe left on album art=Skip
    • Swipe right on album art=History album art grid
    • Tap on album art=Pause
    • Swipe up on album art=Like
    • Swipe down on album art=Dislike

Radio list is selectable in exhibition(tap radio name at top)

Support option now in developer feedback

Added donors list

New spinner

Bug fixes
    Lots of new stuff for this version.
    hello jakeee, i'm from spain and download your app from apptuckerbox, i install proxify and configure about 50 proxies, with the same result.
    unable to connect to pandora.
    there is another way to use apollo?
    the app seems to be great, and i'm crazy to try it.
    thanks
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by judabricot View Post
    hello jakeee, i'm from spain and download your app from apptuckerbox, i install proxify and configure about 50 proxies, with the same result.
    unable to connect to pandora.
    there is another way to use apollo?
    the app seems to be great, and i'm crazy to try it.
    thanks
    Have you tried Proxy Set Basic, ProxySwitch and potentially Nginx Web Server?

Apparently they all seem to function a little differently. Please let me know if you get results!

Apparently they all seem to function a little differently. Please let me know if you get results!
    Sorry, for hijacking this threat to talk about something different....Have you tried creating a similar Apollo application but that streams Spotify music feeds. I don't know what sort of API's Spotify have released publicly to make it liable app for WebOS. That would be an amazing application that could complete my needs for music streaming on the TouchPad.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Sorry, for hijacking this threat to talk about something different....Have you tried creating a similar Apollo application but that streams Spotify music feeds. I don't know what sort of API's Spotify have released publicly to make it liable app for WebOS. That would be an amazing application that could complete my needs for music streaming on the TouchPad.
    We have talked about Spotify after someone else emailed us about it. It would be very similar to Apollo.

I messaged you about this since this is an Apollo thread, but thanks for your interest!

On another note, v1.2.2 is in the Catalog and we have a Pre 3 alpha for anyone who is interested!
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    We have talked about Spotify after someone else emailed us about it. It would be very similar to Apollo.

I messaged you about this since this is an Apollo thread, but thanks for your interest!

On another note, v1.2.2 is in the Catalog and we have a Pre 3 alpha for anyone who is interested!
    I just downloaded the update - the exhibition mode works for a while then the falling album covers stop falling and a huge pause button shows up in the middle of the screen. Music continues to play. Then it goes back to the exhibition clock. Is it supposed to do that?

Any chance the Pre3 alpha will be available through Preware?

BTW - Apollo is one of my favorite apps. I would rather stream Pandora from my TouchPad than from my computer.

hello jakeeeee, i try with proxy set basic, proxyswitch and nginx, with a few proxies without luck.
    any other user be able to use apollo with proxies?
    i will try new proxies and give my feedback.
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgcorn View Post
    I just downloaded the update - the exhibition mode works for a while then the falling album covers stop falling and a huge pause button shows up in the middle of the screen. Music continues to play. Then it goes back to the exhibition clock. Is it supposed to do that?

Any chance the Pre3 alpha will be available through Preware?

BTW - Apollo is one of my favorite apps. I would rather stream Pandora from my TouchPad than from my computer.
    We may have fixed that in the beta if you're interested in joining that.

Pre 3 version will be in the App Catalog eventually.

Thanks! Yeah if you wanna join the beta: enyopandora [at] gmail.com

hello jakeeeee, i try with proxy set basic, proxyswitch and nginx, with a few proxies without luck.
    any other user be able to use apollo with proxies?
    i will try new proxies and give my feedback.
    I'm honestly not sure. I don't have much experience with proxies, and my best idea would be to see if anyone else can, and try a lot more proxies.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    The new exhibition mode is excellent! Keep up the great work :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    We may have fixed that in the beta if you're interested in joining that.

Pre 3 version will be in the App Catalog eventually.

Thanks! Yeah if you wanna join the beta: enyopandora [at] gmail.com

I'm honestly not sure. I don't have much experience with proxies, and my best idea would be to see if anyone else can, and try a lot more proxies.
    for non us users, try this proxy:
    216.157.73.242 port 80.
    not working very well but let try this great app.
    i've got disconnect messages every 4-5 minutes.

we can make a database with working proxies, but i don't know if it's legal or not.
  20.    #80  
    for non us users, try this proxy:
    216.157.73.242 port 80.
    not working very well but let try this great app.
    i've got disconnect messages every 4-5 minutes.

we can make a database with working proxies, but i don't know if it's legal or not.
    Their legal terms don't really say anything about it. They just say that their services are provided in the US and that because of the way content licensing. So it's more of the content in Pandora but not necessarily Pandora itself.

http://pandora.com/legal