Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes
    I've made a patch for Apollo Radio that allows unlimited skips.
    See attached patch file & info below:

Name: Apollo Radio Unlimited Skips Patch
    Version: 0.0.1
    Author: WknThDg
    Description: Applying this patch will allow unlimited skips and disables the "Skip Error" notification below:
    "No skips remaining. You may skip 6 times per hour on each station".

Although this patch allows you to skip as many songs as you like, PLEASE DON"T ABUSE THESE UNLIMITED SKIPS!
    Read the reasons why free Pandora accounts have this skip limit in the URL below:
    Pandora | Skip Limit

To download & install Apollo Radio, use your TouchPad browser and enter the URL below:
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...om.jmtk.apollo
    Attached Files Attached Files
    cujoq37 and fxspec06 like this.
    Anyone willing to develop a patch to allow for a Proxy, to let non-US users use the service?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Newest features added in private beta:
    Click to view quoted image

• Progress of song in dashboard(with setting to turn off)
    • Added Like/Dislike in dashboard
    • Added sort by 'Date || Alpha' for radio stations
    • Fixes pausing when ~60s left in song(happens in the official phone version, fixed it in ours)

I understand, and we probably will end up changing it. We've contacted them multiple times with only one response from a customer service saying they'd forward our email to the proper people. If Pandora doesn't want to take the time to tell us what we can't do, I'm not going to continue to ask them.

That being said, their ToS also states no one can use a reverse engineered API or any unofficial use. However there are MULTIPLE WP7 and Chrome apps available for Pandora, all named differently but use third party(which are still Pandora) or the official version.

We also make a full disclose in our app:

We most likely will change the name, I will follow up on that process later when it comes time for submission.

Thanks to everyone for comments, much appreciated.
    For everyone who wants to beta test, submit feedback, give criticism: email enyopandora [at] gmail.com
    Awesome! Donation sent.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    Awesome! Donation sent.
    Thank you all for your support!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5.    #45  
    v1.0.5 coming out soon! Here's changelog link(perma): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9187486/RELE...-%20v1.0.5.txt

Also, we listened to a few suggestions in reviews(we read every single one)

Please let us know if you dislike/like the backgrounds.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    What a wonderful app! This is the Pandora app HP/Pandora should have had available on launch.

Now if it were only possible to have a native Amazon MP3 player with integrated cloud player support...
    Since this is Enyo, have you thought about porting a version to the PC so I don't have to listen to ads on my computer?
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by khazoury View Post
    Since this is Enyo, have you thought about porting a version to the PC so I don't have to listen to ads on my computer?
    Enyo audio unfortunately won't work in a browser. It's either that or the format of the song because we've tried in Chrome.
    Noticed that when the TP speaker issue crops up and you restArt pulseaudio, you then need to restart Apollo as well. Also been noticing an issue with reconnecting after being paused for a long time, though this may be an issue with my network.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughain View Post
    Noticed that when the TP speaker issue crops up and you restArt pulseaudio, you then need to restart Apollo as well. Also been noticing an issue with reconnecting after being paused for a long time, though this may be an issue with my network.

Not sure, haven't heard anything about either of these yet. If it persists we'll look into it.

In terms of news, we're going to be adding a few things:
    • User selected backgrounds(but comes with black scrim behind text, over background).
    • Exhibition mode
    • Pre 3 version
    veerar and shadavis08 like this.
    Every once in a while, I come across a computer program that is just a joy, both visually and technically. This is one.Got it set up in 15 seconds, and away it went. I can thumb's up/down a song from the notification bar, the bookmarks and other menus look interesting. Nice work! I _think_ I've tried the stock Pandora app on the Touchpad; never tried it again, primarily due to the kludged interface.
    Jakeeeee; The issue was something with Uberkernel, apparently. Switched to Warthog, and all issues cleared up. Everything working great since the update. Thanks again.

Jake_M likes this.
  13.    #53  
    The very beginnings of exhibition mode for Apollo:

60RH likes this.
    well I can't get the patch for unlimited skips to download ? Anyone else have issues?

also how do I get this on my pre3 ? I've tried to use the download link but it keeps saying its not for my device even though I'm using apptuckerbox ? Thanks jakeee
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    never mind I got it on my pre3 , now come on pre3 support lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Jake_M likes this.
  16.    #56  
    If anyone wants the newest version that isn't in the Catalog, be sure to email enyopandora [at] gmail.com to get in the Dropbox
    I'm getting pretty consistent stalls in Apollo between songs. Only seems to happen once the screen goes off. It's not a true pause like in old Pandora apps, but it's effectively the same- I have to go back to the TP to press the power button to get it to stop the spinning circle and start the next song.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I'm getting pretty consistent stalls in Apollo between songs. Only seems to happen once the screen goes off. It's not a true pause like in old Pandora apps, but it's effectively the same- I have to go back to the TP to press the power button to get it to stop the spinning circle and start the next song.
    Interesting, we haven't heard anything like that. You don't have any kernel installed that would cause your Touchpad to go into power save mode or any kind of frequency change of the clock, do you? We had one response from a guy saying he removed a kernel and installed another and it fixed his problems.

If not, email me exactly how to reproduce it and I'll look into it.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    I have that issue as well, but I wasn't sure if it was my router. Right now I'm trying to figure out what appears to be a memleak on my TP.
    If it helps, I'm running Warthog kernel with my OC set at 1.944 GHz.

20.    #60  
    First, test without any custom kernel installed, as that's what we test with, and we should assume that there are no 3rd party "issues" messing with the Touchpad and how it functions.

If it's not a kernel issue, obviously it's Apollo. but if you're modifying the way your Touchpad works and our app doesn't work with it, I don't think there's too much we can do.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast