Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Quick question regarding that. When you have many hours of play, it doesn't pause at any point? Do you turn your screen on periodically or leave it off?

And link to donate is here, I appreciate your enthusiasm and just hope you can kind of spread the word. Feedback is crucial!

Any other feedback? What does it need? Not need?
    Doesn't pause, period. Played 8+ hours on the touchstone exhibition mode, screen on, screen off, via bluetooth, via speaker, didn't matter. I can't get it to pause if I try. (it does pause if I switch outputs i.e. Bluetooth to speaker or headphone jack, but that's expected). Donation made! Can't see that I would change anything. Winner!
    Can't wait til this goes public. Looks awesome.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Best use of the notification bar yet: the progress of the song. I agree, I can't find anything wrong with the app yet. Also, no pauses. Haven't used exhibition yet.
  4.    #24  
    Thanks guys, we're probably submitting this today.

Anyone like the new bookmark manager and the new icon?

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Thanks guys, we're probably submitting this today.

Anyone like the new bookmark manager and the new icon?

Click to view quoted image
    The icon looks great. Will this be in the App Catalog or Preware?
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    The icon looks great. Will this be in the App Catalog or Preware?
    App Catalog. Would there be a reason for Preware?
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    App Catalog. Would there be a reason for Preware?
    No reason. Just wanted to know where to look out for this.
  8.    #28  
    Submitted to App Catalog!
    jsgraphicart likes this.
    <title changed>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Great job! (You have seen me at drewksparks's forum too...I don't pick favorites.)
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
    just installed this and have been listening to it for a good half hour. This app is flawless. Great job. You, sir, have just made the TouchPad a little better.
    Jake_M likes this.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    just installed this and have been listening to it for a good half hour. This app is flawless. Great job. You, sir, have just made the TouchPad a little better.
    Made me smile. I might just quote you in the app description!
    Just found out there's a telephone number for the official Pandora company, maybe you should call to get authorized?
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
  14.    #34  
    App has been posted in Catalog!!! Check the first post for download link.

Update coming out soon...

v1.0.0
    -New logo to match the new icon
    -Fixes App Timeout(by the way, you can tap that row to see how much time you have left until app closes)
    -Sorts numbers by '#', not each number individually
    -Scrolling in history list (updated)
    Last edited by Jakeeeee; 04/19/2012 at 02:47 AM.
    Congrats!! You guys did a fantastic job on this app!

Just check the link - holy shmoley! It's FREE?? I was totally expecting to at least spend a buck or two on this - wow! You guys rock!
    RoverNole likes this.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Congrats!! You guys did a fantastic job on this app!

Just check the link - holy shmoley! It's FREE?? I was totally expecting to at least spend a buck or two on this - wow! You guys rock!
    Donations are accepted ;P. But yes! It's free! Of course . This was just a side project for us outside of school.

Hope you all enjoy!
    RoverNole likes this.
    New signature added to my account for some drive-by advertising
    Any way to get this to work in Canada?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Pandora Radio itself is limited to the United States...everyone else is out of luck..,
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    New signature added to my account for some drive-by advertising
    Woah, thank you! Very much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    As techlover said, Pandora is only available in USA. You could look into proxies, which could trick the internet to thinking it's from the US.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast