1.    #1  
    I would love to see an ESPN Fantasy app. I'm personally looking for a fantasy football usage, but it would be nice if it supported their entire fantasy lineup. I will be happy to donate $50 dollars to a developer who can make this happen.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by jakko View Post
    Why not simply install cm9 then install ESPN fantasy football which is free. The days of hoping for apps to be made for webos are long gone.
    I had CM9 installed, but prefer webos and do not wish to dual boot. I would rather go with the browser than have to boot into CM9 for the 2 or 3 apps I wish webos would have. I thought maybe a homebrew developer could pick this up as a possible side project. Also, I think you under estimate the amount of people that want to see the new open source initiative succeed.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by aia832003 View Post
    I would love to see an ESPN Fantasy app. I'm personally looking for a fantasy football usage, but it would be nice if it supported their entire fantasy lineup. I will be happy to donate $50 dollars to a developer who can make this happen.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I will donate $25 bucks .. This is a HUGE NEED! for Fantasy Football