Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 226267686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1504
Like Tree392Likes
    SYM key support was broken in webos-lib, probably because it was copied from somewhere else and never really tested in the lib... you should wait till https://github.com/webOS-ports/webos-lib/pull/10 get's merged in. (Should take only a few days at maximum)
    Preemptive likes this.
    Noticed this ( from the camera app )... basically that
    <s cr ip t src="/usr/palm/frameworks/prototype/prototype_1603.jsjsjs&$quot$; $type$=&$quot$;$text$/$ja$ $vasc$ $ript$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;/$script$&$gt$;
    is included. When you did your test with prototype (to use an higher version), did you load this one, too ? (passing it the other to load)

btw, is very annoying that code cannot be written.. anyway what I wanted to write originally is in the attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files
    gizmo21 and Preemptive like this.
  3.    #1423  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Noticed this ( from the camera app )... basically that
    <s cr ip t src="/usr/palm/frameworks/prototype/prototype_1603.jsjsjs&$quot$; $type$=&$quot$;$text$/$ja$ $vasc$ $ript$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;/$script$&$gt$;
    is included. When you did your test with prototype (to use an higher version), did you load this one, too ? (passing it the other to load)

btw, is very annoying that code cannot be written.. anyway what I wanted to write originally is in the attachment
    So many thanks to you! How did you found it? That´s the key! To load the new prototype before AND load "MOJO2" (it disables the built-in prototype) instead of "MOJO". So it is on a good way, the app confirmed the prototype 1.7.2, the app loads and the error caused by prototype is gone!

BUT there are a lot of new errors with some incompatible properties, at the first look I can´t say nothing if it could be fixed easily. But I hope...

So, I don´t know how to thank you, you saved the mojo maps.. meantime I moved the enyo2 version forward and going to first simple version for testing. I´m focused on speed, usability and good user experience.
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    So many thanks to you! How did you found it? That´s the key! To load the new prototype before AND load "MOJO2" (it disables the built-in prototype) instead of "MOJO". So it is on a good way, the app confirmed the prototype 1.7.2, the app loads and the error caused by prototype is gone!

BUT there are a lot of new errors with some incompatible properties, at the first look I can´t say nothing if it could be fixed easily. But I hope...

So, I don´t know how to thank you, you saved the mojo maps.. meantime I moved the enyo2 version forward and going to first simple version for testing. I´m focused on speed, usability and good user experience.
    Great work as always! We'll gladly test your Enyo 2 maps app on LuneOS We could use a good maps app, even when it's a simple one to start with
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    Glad of being of help ( I was examining the camera app, that's how I found that )
  6.    #1426  
    Hi, I just want to share the preview of the new Maps written in Enyo2. It follows the recent trends in UI for web maps, to be as simple as possible. So I decided also to remove +- zoom buttons. In this app is implemented the smooth move and smooth pinch to zoom like in Mojo version. The kinetic movement is new (I hope better).
    The rest is in the pullout menu, which contains a tabs and sub-tabs. This structure is more ergonomic than the popups from top menu a popup from bottom menu. I´m trying to make it easy to use on screen from 320px wide to big screens. The app works smooth on my Pre3 and on the Pre+ (2.1) also.
    The main functionality is done. Missing GPS tracking, streetview, route with Navit, place details, etc...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
  7. rlh
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    Hi, I just want to share the preview of the new Maps written in Enyo2. It follows the recent trends in UI for web maps, to be as simple as possible. So I decided also to remove +- zoom buttons. In this app is implemented the smooth move and smooth pinch to zoom like in Mojo version. The kinetic movement is new (I hope better).
    The rest is in the pullout menu, which contains a tabs and sub-tabs. This structure is more ergonomic than the popups from top menu a popup from bottom menu. I´m trying to make it easy to use on screen from 320px wide to big screens. The app works smooth on my Pre3 and on the Pre+ (2.1) also.
    The main functionality is done. Missing GPS tracking, streetview, route with Navit, place details, etc...
    Very good looking.
    Is Enyo not too CPU demanding on Pre(s) compared to Mojo ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlh View Post
    Very good looking.
    Is Enyo not too CPU demanding on Pre(s) compared to Mojo ?

It tends to be a bit slower on the phones. They touted it to us developers as faster during the intro sessions, but it's most definitely not faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It tends to be a bit slower on the phones. They touted it to us developers as faster during the intro sessions, but it's most definitely not faster.
    Enyo 1 not, but Enyo 2 is quite snappy due to the minification and other optimizations I guess.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Enyo 1 not, but Enyo 2 is quite snappy due to the minification and other optimizations I guess.
    It's still slower than Mojo in my experience, particularly on webOS phones.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 12/10/2014 at 12:47 PM.
    I also would be happy if mojo version could be put to a new framework to be a bit more future proof.
    Especially the SYM keys for the Umlauts are even with patch/lib far more difficult to enter on phones.

But i really embrace the Enyo version alot to have a long term solution for luneOS.
    v.0.35 Issue with company search lately:

Sometimesi'm getting correct search results when entering parts of company names, but when i tap them in list it zooms to map but not to the searched place but to the place it was before. Does also not work in routing.
    Works for other companies as it should, and can't find the pattern.

dosn't work:
    Skilift - Klausenlift - Talstation, Mehlmeisel, Deutschland.
    Skilift- Masserberg May-SeiferKurbetriebe, Masserberg, Deutschland

works:
    Oxenkopf UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Outdoor -Incentives - Events, Hauptstraße, Bischofsgrün, Deutschland

You could also try with "Media Markt" in whole Germany, only some will work.

snyone else having those issues, or it just on my 2 devices

Update: perhaps it has something to do with http://googlegeodevelopers.blogspot....resses-in.html
  13. rlh
    starting from today the map doesn't seem to be handling zoom and scroll properly.
    Is it a new google API update problem ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlh View Post
    starting from today the map doesn't seem to be handling zoom and scroll properly.
    Is it a new google API update problem ?
    Have those problems too, but one or all of those actions: api langage change/ change of maptype / restart app, put it back to business.

well but my issue with company markers above is still there.
    On top now the standard google map tiles are not loading anymore completely (have a lot of "No pictures available"). Satelliteview and OSM works.

hybridview is infact only sat-view now

anyone else?
    Last edited by gizmo21; 02/27/2015 at 01:04 AM.
    Noticed this week that it wasn't working on my TouchPad (can't zoom or scroll, as reported above) so just tried it on my Pre 3 and am having the same issue. I tried changing the API language, map tap, toss the app and reopen it, but nothing is bringing it back to life. :-(

Preware says it's the latest, v0.3.5.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Me too...

I was still, after uninstalling the app and installed by Preware march better
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi Paternostro View Post
    I was still, after uninstalling the app and installed by Preware march better
    I uninstalled the app and installed with Preware but I not fix the issue...