Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes
    if your still alive rosc11, is it possible to have the tape/disc images in a "hidden from webOS" folder called .c64 instead of c64, i noticed my media indexer or something similar was adding heaps of spam to my logfiles when they were trying to do something (identify them?) to the t64/d64 files i have, i have several thousand so erm i had a lot of logspam.

is the location hardcoded or is there a preferences file somewhere i can abuse?

cheers.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    I noticed the thread yesterday, and since I read that it was working also on a pre3, I gave it a try.

Well, something definitely happened alongside the updates, because I get just a white rectangle on the screen ( black screen ), and that's all.
    Nothing I write shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I noticed the thread yesterday, and since I read that it was working also on a pre3, I gave it a try.

Well, something definitely happened alongside the updates, because I get just a white rectangle on the screen ( black screen ), and that's all.
    Nothing I write shows.
    I think the improved opengl changes and speedups broke pre3 compatability, old version works but misses his new fixes and improvements.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Makes sense... a pity
    Hi,
    I'm currently playing with Adafruits Bluefruit EZ-Key Module and was thinking of reviving my old Competition Pro from the attic. The plan is: hook up the joystick to the Bluetooth HID module, pair Module with touchpad, play games. I have everything up and working, except that I am getting keyboard input only. Is there a way to map the internal Frodo Joystick to some keyboard combination? I thought this might have been useful to keyboard players as well...
    I found Frodo a couple of days ago and installed it, then found this thread. I'm going through my collection of games to find ones which work and don't work -- with some happiness and some disappointment. Thanks for working on this! I'm resurrecting this thread to see if there's been any other activity in the development or if I might be able to offer anything useful.

A few things I've noticed so far have to do with individual programs and the TP BT keyboard. I have a large collection of single-file games and it doesn't seem I can load them into Frodo without putting them into a D64 image. I used Frodo on the old Palm LifeDrive and it had a packager to wrap single files and D64s into a PRC; I don't know if that was specific functionality or inherent to the Frodo base.

As for the keyboard, the arrow keys don't work, so it's difficult for me to play some games. In particular, I cannot get through Cybernoid II because I couldn't cursor through the trainers. There probably is another way to do this (I haven't been able to look through all the documentation) but it would be great if the arrows would work.

Thanks, again. It's cool to carry the blue screen around with me that isn't a bad blue screen!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234