1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I am trying to develop my first app for webOS, and I need some help.
    I have a fixed pane on the left, and a sliding pane on the right that you can slide to the left so that it can display more information. In the fixed pane there is a list of months( which are enyo items), and when I click on one I want to display some information about that month in the left hand side pane. I cannot figure out how to do this, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    Touchpad 16GB 3.0.5
    Pre 2 2.2.4
  2.    #2  
    Someone must know how to do it, so I am asking again. I have figured out that onclick I need to set a month, then reload the pane that displays the info about the selected item, however I cannot figure out how to only reload the pane on the right, as when i reload it all it seems to click on both of the items and displays the last one.

This is my code so far, so you can see what I am talking about, and hopefully it makes sense!

Code:
    enyo.kind({
         name: "MyApps.OSroad",
         kind: enyo.VFlexBox,
         components: [
    	{kind: "SlidingPane", flex: 1, multiViewMinWidth: 480, onSelect: "paneSelected", name: "SlidingPane",
     		components: [
             		{name: "MonthsPane", width: "320px", components: [
    				{kind: enyo.Header, style: "min-height: 60px;", components: [
                 				{content: "Months"}
             			]}, 

{kind: enyo.Item, tapHighlight: true, onclick: Month = "MyApps.JanMaterial", onclick: "Refresh", components: [
    				{content: "January"}
    				]},
    			{kind: enyo.Item, tapHighlight: true, onclick: Month = "MyApps.FebMaterial", onclick: "Refresh", components: [
    				{content: "February"}
    				]},
    			{kind: enyo.Item, tapHighlight: true, onclick: Month = "MyApps.Nothing", onclick: "Refresh", components: [
    				{content: "Blank"}
    				]},
    			 {kind: enyo.Scroller, flex: 1, components: [
    			 ]},
    			{kind: enyo.Toolbar, pack: "justify", components: [
           			  ]}
    			]},
    			{name: "ItemPaneParent", kind: "", components: [
    			{name: "ItemPane", flex: 1, peekWidth: 100, kind: Month}
    			]}
         		]}
      	  ],
    refresh: function(inSeder, inEvent){
    this.$.ItemPane.destroy();
    this.$.ItemPaneParent.createComponent( {name: "ItemPane", flex: 1, peekWidth: 100, kind: Month}, {owner: this} );
    this.$.ItemPane.render();
    }
     });
    I have added my latest code, and I still can't get it to work, so if anyone could help me, please can they!
    Last edited by jm2011; 03/02/2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: changed code
    Touchpad 16GB 3.0.5
    Pre 2 2.2.4
    As far as the code, I think there is a glitch in the code tagging, I have forwarded this to those with powers far greater than mine.

Good luck on finding an answer.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Code:
    test
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...