1.    #1  
    a couple years ago i remember webosschool.com had a way to got a code assist feature to work in eclipse by referencing some mojo files in the sdk. I dont remember how and the website seems like it is gone forever. Does anybody know how to do this? and is a similar procedure possible for enyo?
  2.    #2  
    nothing? damn...
    I've never heard about webosschool before, but can imagine that a lot of people might be interrested in a site about learning app-creating for webos.
    Not only a site like, "this is your left foot and this is your right foot, now you can run a marathon", but with step-by-step tutorials and videos.
    Maybe as a category under WebOs Nation.
    greetings from Germany :-)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyman View Post
    I've never heard about webosschool before, but can imagine that a lot of people might be interrested in a site about learning app-creating for webos.
    Not only a site like, "this is your left foot and this is your right foot, now you can run a marathon", but with step-by-step tutorials and videos.
    Maybe as a category under WebOs Nation.
    yeah the site was pretty cool, had tutorials along with videos, but its gone. Be nice if some form of it came back.