1.    #1  
    Is it possible to resize a popup window after it loads? Specifically I have a popup window that has a ListSelector in it. The popup needs to open relatively small so as not to be intrusive, but when the ListSelector is expanded the window needs to get longer to allow the List to open. Unfortunately the official documentation does not have any info on this.

So far in my experimentation, I have discovered that these popup windows do contain the following two height related properties although changing either one seems to have no effect once the window has been opened.

.innerHeight
    .height

I did also confirm that following methods that SHOULD be available to a DOMWindow are NOT available to a webOS DOMWindow!?!?!?!

.resizeBy(Dx, Dy);
    .resizeTo(x, y);
    .resize()

I would greatly appreciate any help here.
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.

2.    #2  
    OK I know I am trying to modify the right window since I can get the window handle via multiple methods. When i create the window i return the handle to a variable AND I can get the handle by using the enyo.windows.fetchWindow() function and both handles are identical.

Using either version of the handle, I can call the resizeBy() method with no errors which makes it appear that this SHOULD be a valid method. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.