Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree11Likes
    Just stop the flame wars already. Jakeee, I think you should push out a product before posting all of your ideas in this forum. Start your own forum and the flame wars will die down. This is just pointless right now. I think you have good ideas, and I agree that competition is ok. I also think that Drew's anger is warranted given how you constantly post your screenshots in his forum. Let's not forget that we are all webOS supporters and we all want the HP app catalog to grow :-)
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
    drewksparks likes this.
    Ok, recently Pandora tablet started pausing each song randomly. Since I dont have a timer bar, I cant tell if it is doing it at the sAme time on each track. Ideas on how to fix?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  3.    #63  
    The most recent update has the timer bar. Try updating it, see if the problem is still there.
    App catalogue shows 0.9.3 as the version, with no update available. Am I missing something?

5.    #65  
    Try deleting then redownloading the app. See if there is a progress bar.
    Ok, reinstalled and no change. No progress bar and still random pauses. Pauses are actual pauses like hitting the pause button, hit play and the song continues. I have touchvol installed if that might be causing an issue?

I have just started getting the same problem (pauses randomly- not due to screen being off/card being minimized). Happens more when I am using bluetooth speakers, but did happen using just the TP speakers as well. Also happened on the true Pandora app, so I don't know if it's Drew's fault...

Sucks though, whatever the cause. I just got a bluetooth receiver from Monoprice and had been loving it until this started happening.
    Wasnt blaming anyone, just looking for help fixing it. Did you recently install any new patches?

Haha- I wasn't saying you were blaming Drew, I was just troubleshooting and covering all the possibilities. I have a ton of patches- 23 total but I think the tablet Pandora is the last thing I've installed. Except maybe Govnah/Uberkernel. I've since gone back to stock CPU speed, but maybe I need to remove those two altogther. I'll let you know if I do that and it fixes it...
    My last patch was TouchVol, just wondered.

Just in the last few days my daughter has come up with an error on pandora tablet (Drew K Sparks' Pandora Tablet), not sure if I'm remembering the text correctly but was something like "no network connection is available". The network seems fine, for example web browsing works fine. Restarting the app doesn't seem to be, nor does a luna restart. A complete device restart does resolve it just takes a while. Anyone else see this? I -think- she may have been running pandora at night to fall asleep by so may be related. This is very recent so haven't done a lot of troubleshooting yet. Was going to try switching back to the official pandora for a bit to see if the same thing happens.
    mine has just started doing this in the last week. I know because I use it every friday and last friday it worked but wednesday it started pausing. I did figure out that now its happening on both pandora apps, drew's and the stock app, and it happens at the 59 second remaining point, every time. Pandora app on my palm pre still works as it should.

I know there were some software updates this last week but don't remember what apps and would be strange for them yo break pandora like that no?

anyway, more info on the problem. Stopping at 59 secs remaining and not just on pandora tablet.
    I just tried running off 10-12 songs; all played through with no pauses.

Following up on JustChris's hypothesis about some relationship to this past week's app updates: I've been holding off on the Adobe Reader update (due to reported problems with the app patches, though that's not relevant to this thread). Otherwise, I've installed all other updates (3-4 apps?).
    @Drew: To expand on my previous comment about the location of the progress bar:

When I first open the app in "Currently Playing," the progress bar is at the very bottom of the screen, with only about 1 pixel width showing; the screen will not scroll at this point.

If I go to preferences, then return to "Currently Playing," the CP screen becomes scrollable; I can scroll down, moving the progress bar (now 5-6 pixels wide) up above the player controls (which don't move with the scroll). The elapsed time and time remaining aren't visible.

If I continue to scroll down, I can finally get to the elapsed time and time remaining about 4 to 4.5 screens down.

Personally, I'd be perfectly happy if the progress bar and the two timers were moved up above the level of the player controls, just below the album art--it looks to me like there's plenty of room there.
  15.    #75  
    @bethel95: I forget, my version is slightly more updated. The progress bar will be returning up between the album art and the controls. I just started experiencing the problem on all of my webOS devices, and I am working on a fix for Pandora Tablet. Please go to twack's thread, where he has a temporary fix for Touchpad. (http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...worked-me.html) The problem is not with Pandora, but with Adobe Reader. Thanks for your patience!
    **Developer of Pandora Tablet for Touchpad** (Click to Download)

@drewksparks_dev on Twitter

Devices: Palm Pre 2 and 32gb Touchpad

I'm a webOS freak, according to my mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewksparks View Post
    @bethel95: I forget, my version is slightly more updated. The progress bar will be returning up between the album art and the controls. I just started experiencing the problem on all of my webOS devices, and I am working on a fix for Pandora Tablet. Please go to twack's thread, where he has a temporary fix for Touchpad. (http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...worked-me.html) The problem is not with Pandora, but with Adobe Reader. Thanks for your patience!
    FYI, twacks fix did seem to improve things for me initially but the issue returned in my case, as documented in that thread. At this point I'm not sure if the slight improvement I saw was due to reinstalling acrobat, pandora, or just random. I seem to see random pauses towards the end of songs no matter what I do. At times it will play for a while before this happens but it always happens. Maybe I didn't do something right reinstalling arobat, but as of now my pausing issue with the official Pandora from the HP App catalog and it's derivatives are NOT fixed no matter what I do with Adobe Reader. So maybe removing the song preloading would be worth a try, looking forward to hearing if it does any good.
    Just found out there is a Pandora company phone number, maybe you should call to get authorized?
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by techlover10 View Post
    Just found out there is a Pandora company phone number, maybe you should call to get authorized?
    Saw that, I haven't called. I'll get on it.

19.    #79  
    Everyone: I will be putting Pandora Tablet up on Github, because I have hit the wall with my Javascript knowledge. I will give one last update next week fixing the major bugs, but the rest is all yours. Please help me keep this app relevant. Thanks guys!

Pandora charms is one of the biggest-selling brands Pandora Australia sale of jewelery in the UK and therefore has become very popular. For people who make the most out of pandora canada and in order that people can customize the look and feel of Pandora Jewelry , they must first buy a Pandora bracelet.

For many people, the charm bracelet is the embodiment of the gift that keeps on giving. This is the kind of gift you can give in installments. Cheap Pandora charms on sale,For every birthday, Christmas, Valentines Day, or anytime gift, simply a new charm to the bracelet, that means something special. If you are the type of person who likes gifts like this, the excellent choice of pandora Beads . This type is a new eclectic charm bracelet is an excellent choice because it lasts longer than most other types of charm bracelets when wearing it every day. There are several reasons for this.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234