Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Is it possible to be able to make an app that can work with multiple cards open? I'm trying to do something similar to that patch that can open multiple messaging cards for different conversations.
    There is an app named "Starter aka Multiple app Launcher" in the HP app Catalog.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    From what I can tell, that's to launch several apps simultaniously, and not to open the same app multiple times, as I'm trying to do
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    Is it possible to be able to make an app that can work with multiple cards open? I'm trying to do something similar to that patch that can open multiple messaging cards for different conversations.
    Yes, as you can see in wIRC app, you can work with multiple (different) cards in one running app.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    sure, you can use the standard window.open() call, or if you're using Mojo or Enyo, they have specific functions in the framework for doing that sort of thing. You can't directly launch two completely seperate instances of the same app, but one app can open as many cards as it wants.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: