Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    PLEASE, how to uninstall?

I cannot add any other Google account that instals the facechat account...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    PLEASE, how to uninstall?

I cannot add any other Google account that instals the facechat account...

Best Regards...
    Hi ! If you followed the tutorial you should have launched this script : step2.sh, it should clean everything up, and let you add google account again.

Anyway, try running it like this :
    cd /media/internal/fb
    chmod +x step2.sh
    ./step2.sh
    If you like what i do, and can spare a few bucks, you can always
    Rnp likes this.
    Thanks.

I confess, I has instaled some time ago and only now I has problem trying to add the Gaccount...

I was not remembering the last steps...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    question i can recive facebook im but i can't send does anyone kwoks who to fix it
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by antoniolalo View Post
    question i can recive facebook im but i can't send does anyone kwoks who to fix it
    You can't have both GTalk and Facebook on 2.x, it's a known bug of web os... You have to deactivate your GTalk account in order to be able to send messages via Facebook chat.
    worked for my 1.4.5, having problems with touchpad 3.0.5
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by kolba6995 View Post
    worked for my 1.4.5, having problems with touchpad 3.0.5
    What kind of problem ?
    I have Tryed to install all different ways and it just keeps telling me the info (when signing in) is incorrect

Im not sure, do you do both codes at the same time or are they separate?

Code:
    cd /media/internal/fb
    chmod +x step1.sh
    REPLACE with your real info then run :
    NEVER RUN THIS TWICE IN A ROW ! If you misspelled or anything, RUN STEP 4 BEFORE RUNNING IT AGAIN ! This script assume that everything is UNMODIFIED !
    Code:
    ./step1.sh yourGoogleAccount@gmail.com yourFacebookName@chat.facebook.com

This is my info below

Code:
    cd /media/internal/fb
    chmod +x step1.sh
    REPLACE with your real info then run :
    NEVER RUN THIS TWICE IN A ROW ! If you misspelled or anything, RUN STEP 4 BEFORE RUNNING IT AGAIN ! This script assume that everything is UNMODIFIED !
    Code:
    ./step1.sh kolba6995@gmail.com adamkolb@chat.facebook.com

Every-time it don't work I run

Code:
    cd /media/internal/fb
    chmod +x step2.sh
    ./step2.sh
    and try a different combination of the first codes but its still say wrong credentials.
    heres what i did, and it rebooted and tried to log in and it says, The account credentials you entered are incorrect. Try again

It say my google info is wrong too.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  10.    #70  
    heres what i did, and it rebooted and tried to log in and it says, The account credentials you entered are incorrect. Try again

It say my google info is wrong too.
    Ok i see what the problem is . When you copy and pas the commands you shouldn't pas the [code] part, it was intended for the forum to display it. I've corrected the first thread to remove them .

Before anything run this :
    cd /media/internal/fb
    chmod +x step2.sh
    ./step2.sh
    Then, try again with the new instructions !

I recap over here the main steps :
    - Run step1.sh
    - Enter your account on the device
    - Run step2.sh

Good luck !
    ill try it right quick.....Thats funny i did that for the phone and it worked fine lol

update:

same thing

this is what happen this time

even when i do the step2 part i cant get back in to google
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kolba6995; 03/29/2012 at 02:38 PM.
  12.    #72  
    ill try it right quick.....Thats funny i did that for the phone and it worked fine lol

update:

same thing

this is what happen this time

even when i do the step2 part i cant get back in to google
    Hum, don't why it put a "new line" character in the middle of your @chat.facebook.com. Maybe it's a bug of some kind with the windows terminal...
    Really don't know what's wrong other than this ..
    If you'd prefer an app that doesn't need tweaking, there finally is a Facebook Chat available in the App Catalog:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-touchpad.html
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    You going to buy it or me? lol
    I would pay double the price of the app if someone would just make an install_luna/device-restart_add_Facebook(and/or others)chat_account_voila patch! I just love synergy instead of numerous apps. Please, adapt more plugins for webOS 2.X method (install package on Preware) to 3.0.5 TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajguns View Post
    I would pay double the price of the app if someone would just make an install_luna/device-restart_add_Facebook(and/or others)chat_account_voila patch! I just love synergy instead of numerous apps. Please, adapt more plugins for webOS 2.X method (install package on Preware) to 3.0.5 TP.
    If it was that easy...
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    You going to buy it or me? lol
    Probably not, he gave you an easy solution, which you pay for, or you can figure it out yourself for free, lol.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    If i have a gmail account on my phone now will this mess it up???I don't use the chat feature of google but it is there?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    When i run the command "./step1.sh pchrist1977@gmail.com pchrist77@chat.facebook.com" in command line the next line looks like this

./step1.sh pchrist1977@gmail.com pchr
    ist77@chat.facebook.com

I think this is why i am getting the credentials error??? i am using webos quick install
    works fine for me on webos 1.4.5 but after luna restart you have to shutdown the phone 1st and after that configure your facebook id. at least same works for me but i hv 1st configured my google chat than facebook chat but there is problem with login which can only be fixed after 5-6 attempts. but finally it is working fine for the day but next day I again need to shut down my phone to login to facebook chat.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast