Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By praiseguitar
  1.    #1  
    Howdy gang! I'm doing a little Christmas cleaning and have two unlocked GSM Pre2's that I'd like to donate to someone who is doing great development work for the WebOS community. I'll also throw in about 8 touchstones as well.

If you are interested, reply to this thread and tell me how you would use them to help the WebOS community. I'll make the selection on New Years day and mail them via US Mail the next week. Due to customs issues, I'm only able to send them within the USA.

Let's hear what you have in mind!
    neks and Balooz like this.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I'll be developing an app called FOE App. Its a non profit organization that all proceeds go to. If I had the hardware
    I am starting up on webOS programming as the TouchPad is a marvelous device as well as webOS itself and would love to devote my time making apps and tweaks for the webOS community (I'm even registered as a webOS dev). Of course, anything I make will be free. Having a webOS phone would be a great way to kickstart my programming.
    noting in this thread so I can find it again to refer someone to
    Quote Originally Posted by praiseguitar View Post
    Howdy gang! I'm doing a little Christmas cleaning and have two unlocked GSM Pre2's that I'd like to donate to someone who is doing great development work for the WebOS community. I'll also throw in about 8 touchstones as well.

If you are interested, reply to this thread and tell me how you would use them to help the WebOS community. I'll make the selection on New Years day and mail them via US Mail the next week. Due to customs issues, I'm only able to send them within the USA.

Let's hear what you have in mind!
    Great to see some good people here thank you for devs who will get some of your stuff.

Happy new year.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development